Four Freedoms Firework exploit and other broken items

How can he be sure??

It could be 1isk, it could be 100 trillion

WE CAN NEVER BE SURE

4 Likes

I hereby, in the name of our Lord and Saviour James 315, revoke your mining permit. A new mining permit will cost you 315 million ISK … or 315 billion, whatever the estimated price is, transferable to our Lord and Saviour James 315.

5 Likes

muhahahaha. can we have a ganker licence please?

Sievert is just jealous that Kelroth gave me $20’000, and his wife.

3 Likes

As a ganker I’m deeply astounded by the stupidity of the OP.

Not because he ganked something he shouldn’t have, but because he did a post about it in the eve forums and told all of us the magnitude of his lack of intelligence.

^ Also this

:parrot:

3 Likes

Oh my god hahahaha. Bro what is wrong with you? All I’ve ever seen from you is unsolicited tears. You should probably stick to your original plan (as outlined in another since-deleted tear-filled post on reddit) and just biomass/uninstall.

6.14i

2 Likes

That’s right.

6.21a

^^ Brags about his nulltank, then comes to highsec and cries about it being too hard.

:rofl:

I screenshotted the original post since I know how Sievert likes to delete his posts once he calms down and realizes how cringey he is.

5 Likes

So this guy also had a thread about how he thought it was unfair that someone could steal from the wreck after he ganked or baited someone.

He is easily the least self-aware person on the forums. The con artist complaining that it’s unfair that he got conned.

The pot is calling the kettle black.

I love this thread.

1 Like

I heard this guy also scammed code for over 50 billion isk. Yeah, this guy

1 Like

Sounds legit :rofl:

1 Like

You gotta admit, at least he’s active. Thanks for the warnings! :smiley:

How does that feel Sievert? There are some people claiming that you are tone deaf and lack self-awareness and critical thinking skills… is this true?

1 Like

You remind me of two things, a failed 4-4 ganker who was named something with “unreal player” he had an origin from Germany and was salting up Jita driveway, also the spas “Angry German Kid” - Coincident? I think not!

shut up lol

null tank lmao what a brainlet

2 Likes

That’s what’s known as a “you” problem.

1 Like

Gankers don’t usually bother looking for prey with killrights. This seems more like something an anti-ganker would do.

Don’t fire, problem solved.