FREE BPC BUG?

What is point of you barging in here? Another pointless arguing? You didn’t even bothered to look at screenshot that clearly shows that you don’t need to look for only specific item or in all your locations.

Also, what you are saying has nothing to do with OP. He was looking for specific items and probably at specific location. He only needed to type “mineral” or for example “solarsystem: dodixie group: mineral”

Only thing that is correct in what you are saying is, you can’t find something if you don’t know what you are looking for.

1 Like

Same can be said about you, you just barge in and start demeaning and belittling a player for no other reason than to make yourself appear superior.

Demanding what?

I only pointed out that OP went on forum ranting about CCP stealing his minerals when he didn’t even check own assets. In a rude way. Yes. That was my intend from the start. I also pointed out how he could search for missing items in a easy way in the first place.

1 Like

Instead of just quickly glancing, maybe you should take the time to actually read what’s written before posting your reply. I said demeaning, not demanding…

And since your intention right from the start was to demean and belittle the OP, then yeah, you can take your sanctimonious attitude somewhere else.

By the way, the OP of this thread wasn’t a rant, simply stated a possible issue and asked if bug was present, then later posted the issue was resolved by finding the missing items stashed in a can.

Being unpolite or rude is completely different thing than demeaning. At lest that’s what google suggest. Since it’s new word for me

I never said that. Don’t put words into my mouth.

Enough of your BS lies, your initial sarcastic reply was intended to demean and belittle the OP. In fact you even started it by mocking what the OP wrote to start his reply.

So you read minds? I get that you are really trying hard to show me in bad light. But throwing accusations from thin air, just because I was right and you not is quite pathetic

lol, what a pathetic attempt to save face. You showed yourself in a bad light and now you’re still doing it. So yeah, spin some more BS…

Proofs, show some proofs. You claim that you know my intentions. Without any evidence. You might see my previous posts as offending but that’s only your opinion.

You came here saying that you can search only for specific items in personal assets. I gave you in game examples that you where wrong and said that this has nothing to do with discussion topic anyway. Without any other arguments you are attempting to personal attack. Which is standard DMC line of defense against anyone that don’t agree with your opinion. I guess, if you can’t win with them you need to bring them to your level…

This covid lockdown fever is gettin’ outta hand.

Enough of your innate ranting and lies, you’re not fooling anybody by sugar-coating the intention of your initial remark to the OP.

Also you didn’t prove me wrong on anything. I said if you’re not looking for a specific item then the search function isn’t really feasible, unless you like spending hours on end searching through all your assets just to see what you have.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.