Frequent "Connection to server was lost."

same issue.
It is really annoying, because the cycle time of those Ice Harvesting Drones is like 2 minutes…
if I login after the disconnect I often will loose connection after a minute for no apparent reason again :frowning:

Same issue here. Constant disconnects, making the game unplayable. Please help

I’m seeing the same issue. Started about 5 days ago. Frequent disconnects. About every 15-30 mins or so now I’ll get disconnected from the system.

I’m playing on a wired connection. My pings to google.com resolve in 6ms. My pings to tranquility are same in ms, but show about a 13-20% packet loss every time which of course disconnects the game.

My disconnects happen while flying, while in station, while on undock, while in warp, while in a fight. Doesn’t seem to matter what I’m doing.

I tried the Permissions button and Verify button from the Shared Cache launcher. It seemed to work for about 3 hours or so, but then just got disconnected again.

Hopefully this gets fixed. From the Eve ping tool itself that support sends you, I have 100% good packets to Singularity, but 84% good packets (so 13-20% loss) to Tranquility. If it was on my side, I’d expect to see the same loss across all connections, but I’m not internet wizard.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.