- Intel(R) Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz / 1920 x 1080
- 8.00 GB RAM / 1TB SSD
- Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) / 21H1 / 19043.1645
- ISP: Spectrum (US EAST) / 2.4GHz Wireless (Integrated)
- Speedtest To: London, UK = (Single/Multi PING) = 91/87 ms. (Download) = 24.67/14.82 Mbps. (Upload) = 9.71/11.80 Mbps.
IN GAME/LAUNCHER SETTINGS:
- AA/Shadows/Reflections = OFF
- LOD = HIGH
- All Other GFX Settings = LOW
- Sound = ENABLED
- Cache = ENABLED
- (Launcher) Downloaded Full Game Client = TRUE
- (Launcher) Verified Cache = TRUE (usually before each session, & game cache cleared at the end)
- (Launcher) Hardware Rendering = ENABLED
- (Launcher) High DPI Scaling = ENABLED
Frequency of disconnections prior to Version 20.04 = About 2-4 times per 8-10 hours, with only the occasional stutter/lag etc.
Frequency of disconnections after Version 20.04 = About 10-15+ times per hour, with much more frequent (and severe) performance drops. Enough to compel me after the last downtime to write out all this before attempting to log in again lol.
These disconnects did not appear to correlate/coincide with any particular location, action, or activity (at least overtly more or less than with the “usual” instances of dc’ing prior).
Went through the usual troubleshooting of my local connection/hardware and all that just in case but with no issues found, I’m reasonably confident at the moment that things are okay on my end. If there is additional info I haven’t included here though that would assist in diagnosing the issue, I’ll try to include it in a reply or w/e after.
I would like to know if others are experiencing similar performance issues after Version 20.04, and if so whether they’ve been able to point out what problem pains m- m- my poor precious (pathetic) Potato-PC…