New Disconnect Issue (me & alliance members)

Hello, have not had any issues with disconnects in recent memory. This morning some (but not all) of my accounts are disconnecting mid warp, getting disconnects on some clients (again, not all) upon log in. Asked in Alliance and multiple people experiencing this, so clearly not isolated to myself.

I suffered disconnects on a third of my clients twice within 25 mins, so clearly not in a playable state for me right now.

Any comment from CCP?

Thanks,

1 Like

I suddenly got such symptoms right now.

This is because the Devs have terrible server coding and connection coding that will drop players left and right. Other MMO’s don’t have this problem, this is because the Devs are either to lazy to fix this issue or underqualified to fix it.

1 Like

I would say the disconnects started on the same update as this did;

I am getting this issue as well randomly across clients every 10-30 minutes, and it started after the last (Feb 6th) Tuesday patch, connection lost - unexpected error has occurred, which is happening even immediately when logging in from the client at times. I was also getting the audio enabled crash in insurgency systems that was patched out on the 6th, and this one has taken its place but everywhere. I’ve tried all of the methods posted on recent threads for crash/freeze fixes, drivers are updated, Windows updated, DX11 instead of DX12, etc, nothing has fixed it.

I’m gonna guess you don’t know what the actual issue is, and don’t know how to fix it yourself.

I can barely play right now. For the past 2-3 days I’ve barely had a session last more than 10 minutes. I frequently get disconnect issues the moment I launch the client. It doesn’t seem to matter if I am sitting in the station, warping, jumping, or idling in space.

I wasn’t having any d/c issues last week, and none of my other online services are complaining. I hope CCP is working on something on their side.

1 Like

As of today I can even barely log on all my accounts, timeouts during login. When logged on accounts disconnect randomly but especially after jumping gates.

I had the same problem last night (10pm until 2am), and again today after the downtime. I did see a port connection error to sever, but did not see the port it failed to connect to (to fast to take note).
I did check my IP connection, and that was fine!

Thats another 3 times in the last 10mins that have been disconnected :rage:! No doubt CCP will compensate the players who are having the same issues! (that was a joke btw) :eyes:
Got this from the LogLite Listening:

Server manager encountered an error Failed to fetch build info for Tranquility v [ClientUpdateFailedError]: Failed to fetch build info for Tranquility
at nn.startAsync (C:\Users\paulc\AppData\Local\eve-online\app-1.2.10\resources\app.asar.webpack\main\index.js:8:2104050)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) {
cause: p [RequestError]: connect EHOSTUNREACH 104.18.33.211:443
at ClientRequest. (C:\Users\paulc\AppData\Local\eve-online\app-1.2.10\resources\app.asar.webpack\main\index.js:8:3510645)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:525:35)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:481:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)
at TLSSocket.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)
at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)
}

Again from the LogLite

Retrying request to https://binaries.eveonline.com (3) connect EHOSTUNREACH 104.18.33.211:443 p [RequestError]: connect EHOSTUNREACH 104.18.33.211:443
at ClientRequest. (C:\Users\paulc\AppData\Local\eve-online\app-1.2.10\resources\app.asar.webpack\main\index.js:8:3510645)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:events:525:35)
at ClientRequest.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (node:_http_client:481:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (node:events:513:28)
at TLSSocket.emit (node:domain:489:12)
at emitErrorNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:157:8)
at emitErrorCloseNT (node:internal/streams/destroy:122:3)
at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

Getting the same issue. Game sucks right now. Issue occurs when undocking or jumping gates.

also getting the same issue. Anyone have a fix for this?

I have some disconnection issues for a week now. Sometimes I can not log on, sometimes if I am logged in , and start an industry , or market tab disconnects.

I communicated with CCP, they said, they do not see any issues on their sides. The ISP is the main issue. I had contacted the ISP and tested everything and it seems that the internet connection is secure ( so the ISP is not main issue ) . Anybody has any idea why the disconnection can occur ? I have tested my hardware and software and everything is going smoothly or seems , but there is no solution for this disconnection. ( i have done everything what CCP recommends , nothing has changed ) Thanks

I’m also having the same issue, random disconnects while jumping gates, or opening my inventory or an indy job.

This!