Fresh solid proof that the Vexor was over Nerfed!

Today a friend and I decided to test the Vexor and clearly it has been found that the Nerf was over the top.

The madness of the latest change had caused major issues with the Vexor’s performance and is now considered as just an overpriced Destoryer.

Video for proof

1 Like

Im saddened.

Truly.

erm

wat ?

Yeah the Nearf is not just to this ship but many more GF Tho :wink:

1 Like

Massively poorly fit catalysts I’d say :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheap t1 fit for that exercise.

Yeah I’d be more interested to see how it’d go against well fitted catalysts. Looked like you had a decent fit and drones on the vexor, so…

What was the expected result you were looking for?
Not seeing evidence of anything except that being outnumbered by catalysts led to your demise… after taking out over half the catalysts.

edit to add: give us a comparison with the same ships and pilots on TQ. A side by side comparison is better proof.

I think we were looking for the Vexor t2 fitted + highly skilled pilot to be able to take out 6 x t1 fitted + very low skilled characters and survive.

Also true if the catalysts were t2, would have be different like maybe 3 with 1 still standing? Who knows.

Most of my characters sit around the exact same skills and when my friend is back online I can ask.

/Update 21st -22nd July
Friend logged in though another urgent matter has risen.
(Vexor test with friend might be on back burner for a week)

I couldn’t agree more on that, the Vexor nerf was (atleast for me personally) a greater disaster than the blackout.

fit the vexor right then you could maybe win that

Hi, if you can, please share build on how you feel the Vexor could be fitted and I can do the test again.

a rep is one thing.

Something like this perhaps? Or replace the Magnetic Field Stabilizer with the 1600mm Armor Plate? Im a little short of PowerGrid to test the armor plate with the rep but I had send an in game message to my friend.

We’re on different time zones.

Also we were about the same isk vs isk value too, and kept the fits as cheap as possible on the cats.
[Vexor, Vexor]
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Damage Control II

Stasis Webifier II
10MN Afterburner II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Stasis Webifier II

Heavy Electron Blaster II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

Hobgoblin II x10
Hammerhead II x5
Warrior II x5

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x800
Nanite Repair Paste x32
Tracking Speed Script x1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.