Frigate fleet abyssal bug

I am already prepared not to get reimbursement, the retri+deacon setup is cheap even with insane prices on frig deadspace reppers. But for principle i want to know how and why that happen. Definitely will be much more vary doing my firestorm runs as loosing nergals would hurt 5x more than this puny setup.
Still i am holding my ground not accepting simple copy and paste explanation from support.

If it was server side then yeah i will welcome very much the return of my retris if not somehow… i even more welcome the explanation

Unfortunately, sometimes GM are pretty much following an algorithm. Since the server logs can’t tell ■■■■ about what happens client side: garbage in, garbage out.
Maybe they could do a better job with less tickets to process or more people doing the job but that is hardly comforting.

they have to get through hundreds of tickets a day. they don’t have time to give detailed explanations to people. The read the tickit, see if its something they need to act on then give back a copy paste answer and move on.

what you’re asking for just isn’t practical

1 Like

I can’t enter any filaments in a destroyer or frigate right now on Singularity. Cruisers still work. This could be related. Something seems broken.

something not working on sisi, will not affect TQ

1 Like

if you feel there is an issue on Singularity, then with the game open under singularity, press F12 and submit a bug report.

1 Like

Not necessarily true. There are many issues that are present on both Singularity and Tranquility.

that is true… but while TQ is live and changing, SiSi isn’t, nor does SiSi have the support that TQ does.

Yes BUT the pat (copy-paste) responses don’t say anything even resembling any of those 5 points.
They don’t even provide a link in their stock responses pointing someone to the 10 year old reimbursement policy.

And yet, within that policy which it seems you conveniently omitted it states - 7. No guarantee of replacement is given or implied through the policies outlined here. A GM must investigate each case and refunds are given on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable person would rightly presume that IF a GM had followed CCP’s reimbursement policy (section 7) , a response would provide some detail as to why it was not granted.

But by all means you keep on defending CCP’s poor communication practices.
CCP don’t have to do better as long as those like you defend their less than professional approach to their game by omitting pertinent information.

Yes it is - That is their job but as you said why would support do their job as it is stated in CCP’s reimbursement policy when in 99% of cases people just accept the copy-paste reply and move on.

Their job is just to check if it qualifies not explain to you why it didn’t

1 Like

They don’t have to explain why.

1 Like

The feeling of communicating with GM support is like watching bjorn youtube vid with vargur fleet of GM week.

most of them had no idea what they doing with those vargurs.

I am still waiting for the response since during the exchange of replies GM staff just assured me they did not looked on the screenshots i provided…

Well… that lowers the positive impression of CCP team…

Because the screen shots aren’t relevant to anything in this case.

1 Like

they can be altered, so they don’t pay attention to screenshots.

1 Like

Even if not altered they don’t show off the problem was client or server.

2 Likes

well them for what reason they ask for it.
Also screenshots can help in bug identification.

Wow so to be the most successful in getting support team approval is what?

Hoping for GM to be rested after a good night shag?
That support member will have a really good day, with upcoming promotion?
That he likes my nickname and my avatar? He actually play the game?
And we both believe in pink unicorns?

So they can recieve 200 tickets a day, boo hoo, not single person does all of them.

I am not trying to demise the importance of support but come on assuming straight up the problem is not, cannot be, under no circumstances with the game but it’s a shady user that lost his ships in weird way is just doing bad job.

I hope for ship reinbursement, i do not count for it but i really want to know what was the bug.

but they do show that there might be problem.

Like timer from within abyss active outside of it… Can’t say that might not be a starting point.

The only response you can expect at this point is “No further action required.”

They received your ticket, investigated and concluded your loss is not eligible for reimbursement.

You need to acknowledge that anything that happened in your side is out of CCP’s control and as such not their responsibility.
You want to argue “CCP could develop a better client” but there is no piece of software that is immune to Single-event Upsets and you can’t demands that of Eve client.

1 Like

copy pasting for reference AGAIN
we unfortunately cannot accept player statements, chat logs or screenshots as definitive evidence for these cases.