Apparently my destroyed ibis has been restored. At least that’s according to a Concord mail I received. I’ve lost these in the past but never received a mail like this.

“A CONCORD squad specializing in deep-space asset recovery has recently recovered the remains of a ship from a debris field”

Never seen this mail before. Anyone know what it’s about? Doesn’t seem to have anything to do with ‘Board my corvette’ button as far as I can see.

4 Likes

This is usually an email that you get when you are reimbursed by CCP for a shiploss caused by a server issue (that is covered under their guidelines).

2 Likes

It sounds like a congratulations is in order! How are you planning to celebrate?

3 Likes

It’s weird because i’ve not requested anything as such. Had these random mails from concord, 2 of them 1 minute apart, with 2 ibis returned to my hangar.

1 Like

Hey, I was one of the guys… helping CONCORD with this. There was a period recently of lots of space-time instability (the DDoS) so we decided to take those periods and issue mass reimbursements for most ships lost during periods of known instability. Enjoy your Ibises!

12 Likes

GM Tron

1h

Hey, I was one of the guys… helping CONCORD with this. There was a period recently of lots of space-time instability (the DDoS) so we decided to take those periods and issue mass reimbursements for most ships lost during periods of known instability. Enjoy your Ibises!

:musical_note: They see me trollin’, they hatin’, but on EVE we’re all so bright and nerdy! :notes:

1 Like

Everyone liked that.

1 Like

Like you can’t get a new corvette every time you dock? Just leave your ship, take your capsule to another station, and “Board Your Corvette”.

How generous of Concord to give you what is already free anywhere in EVE.

We’re these they guys who havent let me delete 3 noobships I have in a distant station? I trash em but THEY KEEP COMING BACK

That keeps happening to me too. They seem to be vengeful spirit corvettes.

2 Likes

I think in all the space-time wibbly-wobbly that happened you missed a couple. I for one lost maybe 2 Titans with like bundles of stuff and probably some awesome implants too in them. Maybe. See if you could throw a couple of them at me if you feel the need :slight_smile:

Me too. With purple stuff. And I had a bunch of PLEX and injectors (the large ones) in my cargo.

2 Likes

well I got a lot of thrashers back :slight_smile: although they were put back in my hanger with the same name but only partial fit with the mods that weren’t looted I guess, didn’t notice until in warp to a kill :frowning: …ah well cant have it all

1 Like

We all know those Thrashers weren’t lost from the DDoS :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi, its better after you receive ORCA :). Thx Concord.

" A CONCORD squad specializing in deep-space asset recovery has recently recovered the remains of a ship from a debris field in Sagain.

While the hull had suffered catastrophic damage, CONCORD agents were able to bring it back to a serviceable condition through use of experimental quantum space-time re-stabilization technology (a closely guarded CONCORD secret).

Close examination of the debris revealed that you were the final owner and pilot of the Orca class vessel before its untimely demise. In accordance with CONCORD protocol 357.C regarding salvage of Capsuleer owned assets, the Orca has been returned to your hangar. Some items ejected at the time of the ship’s destruction may regrettably be missing - we hope you were able to arrange for your own salvage recovery squad to visit the ship’s wreck.

-Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood CONCORD police squad. "

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.