From Extraction To Production: Update

Just buy and inject it from the skill catalogue. Think its currently 26mil

How they did that by removing 2 mid slots from procurer?

5 Likes

giving them skill bonuses towards HP and Resist buff

Hulk : 1800 —> 3000

Mackinaw : 2300 —>5000

Skiff : 5000-----> 6000

Covetor : 1300 —> 2000

some examples… and you look at procurer only?

tanks before and after with orca buff no heat, one DC and rest yield

Hulk old 27 k tank -----------------now : 68 k tank more than double
MAckinaw old 40 k tank --------now : 84 k tank… more than double

Values are on the op …
Procurer still has 86 k tank…

Industrial Reconfiguration Skill missing is intentional.

Few cents from me:

1. In a set up where i use 1 x porpoise, 1 x mackinaw and 1 x retriever i lost 148m3 yield per minute (without mining crystals and porpoise is using 5 x T2 mining drones)
  2. The main drop is for porposie which used to mine 1100 m3 per minute with 5 x T2 drones and now only 740m3 per minute.
  3. Mackinaw with perfect skills sees net increase of 198m3 yield per minute while retriever with skills at IV (astrogeology and mining barge) sees a net increase of 12m3 per minutes.
  4. Old T1 mining crystal gave yield boost of 1.62 vs. new T1 mining crystal gives yield boost of 1.5.

Where’s the overall boost to my mining yield as promised?

5 Likes

um angry joe zu zittieren “they done ■■■■■■ it up”

I could now list everthing they have f ed up but why even bother its listed already so this ■■■■ is just disapointing … i care for a solid industry gameplay cause without accesablilty to ships there will not be any pvp … t2 is basicly the garbage mining tier now good job ccp good job just turn of the server alredy will you it seems you want this game dead with passion

6 Likes

I plan to retire in 4 years. From the talk and stuff coming from a Lot of people as well as from my industry alliance mates. This game is passing on in 4 months.

All I really want to know is what happens when the quarterly reports come out?

If all these people are right (via reports) what then

If all these people are wrong (via reports) what then

2 Likes

What has CCP done to my Procurer?!?!? Why would CCP kill the Battle Proc?!? Do you guys hate fairies?!? Why CCP? Why would you hurt the noble procurer? Every other barge gets a buff, but you decide to knee cap the procurer? Why would you hurts us CCP, why?!?! Sadge day very sadge day :frowning:

6 Likes

Awesome great, finally something else besides a teenager gank update! Please make more content on planetary extraction and other solo stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

And to mark the nerfing of my beloved, never-AFK Orca, CCP release… a new Platinum Starter Pack that includes a special Orca skin for the aspiring new player. Absolute face-palm…

7 Likes

so uh… guys are we for real now ?

Porpoise Drone mining yield bonus = 100%
Orca Drone mining yield bonus with LIC T2 = 125%

The Extra 25% yield goes into the heavy water fuel usage of using the LIC.
Brilliant guys.
I guess that’s the end of my advantures on EvE no insentive to come back to play seeing how carelessly you think things through. paying 25$ per month for this ? what a joke i’ll be spending that money elsewhere.

5 Likes

yea and you didn’t even add in the waste they added to mining… CCP/ eve’s replacement team is killing the game , Slashed all ores from places and throws u a bone to naw on. while they cut all . Being good politicians selling crap and trying to make you think its good for you . Even the crappy new parts they spread around all caps who’s gonna build them… getting to much time and garbage to do takes 3 times as long to build large ships with the crap they added

3 Likes

CCP…Both my characters are heavy in mining skills. I havnt subbed since you made so I needed an Omega account just to fly a T1 barge…These changes make it even lesslikely that I will ever pay you any cash to play this game in the future.
Can really see what direction you are trying to go ,but you wont attract any new fee paying players.
This game is well known for being Dull. You only seem to be interested in cap shis and big corps/ alliances.
Brain dead many will call you !!

Other players’ setups got nerfed more then yours, so while you mine less then before, others mine alot less then before. The result is that while you end up having less, the part you have is a bigger share of the total resources mined. With less resources getting mined, the ore prices will soar, and while your yield plummets, it plumets slower then the ore prices skyrocket, so you have more ISK then before (which can buy less then before nevertheless).

That’s the theory. The reality is that the industrial and mining veterans, as well as the Jita oligarchy, have stockpiled so much resources, that it’ll outlast the game, and with the current “generation” of miners having become less capable of mining up their own stockpiles, which would have been the requirement for them to operate independent of the oligarchy, the “establishment” got richer and more influent, and those who “work” for their ores got poorer (including those who loot haulers for ore, as the haulers will now carry less of it).
But hey, if you put 500M isk of items (at current market prices) on your Barge, swap your Porp for a Whale and siege it, you might have as much yield as you used to have, ain’t that great?

1 Like

Too many beardie wierdy types with man buns and brown shoes all sitting about talking of their emotions and latest grooming products whilst ruining a game they dont understand !!

Honestly CCP should have just left the game in a state of Scarcity, like forever. These changes seem to have largely done nothing except confuse people and only nerf the Orca. Could have just saved a lot of Dev time and headache by just nerfing the Orca.

3 Likes

You didn’t add in the waste from mining now also . As they chopped all and gave you a penalty for mining. all stop … Time for them to get the message . You can’t even get the materials from 1 region now to build a ship. And when you do it takes you 3 time the amount of time to build as new parts etc mare also imported and slower to build

2 Likes

There wasn’t really a need to nerf the Orca, quite in the opposite, bringing back golden Omber-in-Highsec age distribution and rock sizes would have made Battlecruiser construction so cheap again that CODE would have taken care of the droneboating solo-whales.

The Ship that needed nerfing, because it was too powerful after CCP just had to buff it to assert that bigger is always better, despite players and CSM advicing them that it would break the economy, is the Rorqual, which is still the most powerful solo mining platform

1 Like

sorry they killed cap production about 6 months ago… and now are working on killing all large battleships… CCP crew is not doing a good job. we just quit building stuff .