From Extraction To Production: Update

I DID see that and I don’t even mine in null-sec. I took a quick look first and bought millions in heavy water. The next look I shifted all my training queue towards maxing barges and exhumers or mining crystals as my primary is not a maxed orca pilot. A deep look revealed that if ANYONE caught using the orca industrial core is as good as dead! If CCP pushes it through our corp will never install the core and accept that the orca will never mine just to keep them safe as best we can.

You are the moron for not understanding these change are benefit to null-sec and a hidden nerf to nearly everyone else!!!

What will you do when pyrite quadruples in price and trit doubles? No moon minerals and a sudden loss of mining output…

Worst waste aimed at new players I did mention and my orca 40% drop with the new core untill I seen the 5 min cool-down. Yea CCP cut it in half that is still death trap.

Cloaky camping can’t be stop here and add to that orca has battleship stats. Please go bastion up a marauder for an hour on a moon with a camper in system. Tell me how that goes

u are asuming in lowsec are capable of tacle something who is not close to a gate

witch is not the case

yeah i dont care both are CSM
and since both are only good for pvp or at shuld i said "sit 16h in a figth "

for me there are both the same and since nothing has chance in fact they nerf alot more things i have the rigth to post that quote a gain in the case some kid forget what they say when they start the scasity

What you published is woefully inadequate. You nerf the Rorqual and give a little more to the Porpoise/Orca but leave the mining barges and Exhumers out to dry? It is almost as if you like the status quo ante? Mining barges are at least cruiser equivalents and Exhumers should be their Battle Cruiser big cousins. You have plenty of room to fit big drone bays and can easily add slots/Power/CPU for drone Links and Drone Damage modules. Make the EHP acceptable with good resists. They are being designed for a contested environment in all security spaces, make them live up to the security commensurate with the danger they face everyday. Let the PVP people fight other PVPers.

I think you misunderstand how much space is given over to resource extraction equipment and holds.

That’s not how EVE works. Everyone in space is fair game.

1 Like

Will the ICE hold on the ORCA get a 5% bonus to ship cargo and ore hold capacity? Under industrial command ships bonuses! It should if your adding that extra cargo hold right

1 Like

well fair? 2 years with out pve content is fair?
2 dam years of pvp minin events and 2 dam years of nerfs

literaly they only buff one thing and it was the dps of misils and stil are useles

is far i know this “game” thing is a MMO not PVP server from a dead game but ccp dont stop act like one

Your assistants are people who have never played on ships, above the subcapital class. Some youtubers and podcasts. From time to time they sit down on the dreadlocks to demonstrate something in terms of pvp and nothing else. Have you ever shown one podcast to a farming supercar or a dreadlocked one? You don’t understand anything at all, but most likely you understand everything and want to collect all the players in highsec, is it also better to control and deal with the mechanics of the game?

As with blackout, you make the same mistakes. You listen to people who play on those terms of the game, if they play low sec, high sec or do something else. Temporarily. But they don’t live where you are going to make the change.

Pleaze do not release thing when they are broken, even for 2 week.
Just do not publish C crystal time to made he has an agro timer.

They just got bored with their squares of changes, everything changes dramatically. Before, you knew what to strive for. Now everything that I spent money on and time is running out. And is this your change? You are simply destroying what I spent my interest in the game, the time I spent for it, and the money. And you just said, ■■■■ you?

1 Like

Do skins for ships, contests, improvements, but when will you give us time to play?

all barges 2 mid slots… thats end of pvp fit procurers…really…killing great bait ship was best ccp dev can do? why not just delete mining barges and redesign them to something better? creating bigger mining gap is not good way too…

also gas harvesters limitations to skillbook - max we can use is 5 at lvl 5 of said skillbook but some battleships can fit 8 of gas harvesters but cannot use three others…

pvp timer for c type crystals hmmm good idea, maybe D crystals for suspect timers?

yes barges needed ehp/resists buff BUT removal of mid slots? was it really nessecary?
there could be other ways to do this than ruining great gameplay style…

lit cyno for bait procurers,they will be missed

1 Like

I also don’t expect the fishing trawler to cost 4x what a US Navy frigate costs. So maybe that ‘what’s required to build them’ needs to be re-evaluated.

6 Likes

You clearly have no idea who mike is or what he does for newbies in highsec.

5 Likes

So I didn’t see this mentioned anywhere, but I just jumped on SiSi to test the new information and the CIC skill requirements changed a lot.

Now it requires Industrial Reconfiguration which is an 8x multiplier, twice what it use to be. This skill also requires Advanced Mass Production IV, old skill required only level 1.

Was this intended?

Just on the test server, with my Orca, as long as you are running the core even using Harvesting Drones you have no loss. No core running and you get loss. Looks like it will cost you 400 units of Heavy Water every 5 minutes to have no loss. But that is just what I have observed on the test server. Don’t know if its cost efficient or not, depends on Ice prices and reprocessing fees I guess.

There have been a lot of changes in the last week, but I cannot tell what all has been applied to SiSi. It still looks like the CIC is on the 5 minute timer (Info only, cant fit anymore to test actual effects) and the exhumers are not updated. Can we get an idea of when ALL of these changes are going to be pushed to SiSi so that we can start testing?

For EVE Gate sake
Why?

4 Likes