From Extraction to Production

i’m! i still have one (:

they were nerfed, that you need to bring more proves it, Im not saying the nerf was strong enough but just look at this thread with the little bit it was nerfed.

Though that waist they produce is actually a pretty hard one particularly for things like moons

1 Like

Screw the little guy right? This seems like a huge buff to people who multibox many accounts and a huge nerf to anyone who plays with just one or two.

28 Likes

How many capitals have you build in your live? building a capital purely in nullsec/lowsec where caps are used is still not possible with the materials available in these regions.

3 Likes

I’m liking what I’m seeing, and that includes all the complaining by the people who run piles of Rorquals.

13 Likes

I’m not really embroiled in industry but I’m really glad to see some of these ‘numbers’ being released and have an extreme amount of hope for your future changes and tweaks to these new developments.

And if the absolute amount of salt on reddit proves anything; It’s that you’re making the right moves.

Can’t wait to watch this Third Decade unfold, good job!

3 Likes

Rorquals were made great miners so the players of the Stealth Bomber elite pvper’s would have juicy targets to shoot at. Now CCP is trying to put the genie back in the bottle.

6 Likes

considering they talked about letting people in null chose what types of ore spawn in their space but that was not touched on in this blog its safe to say they aren’t done with these changes

2 Likes

Really? 'Cus it looks like it nerfs the people who just spam Rorqs and buffs fleet mining for people who can’t afford Rorqs.

5 Likes

Seems ok so far. Wonder how it will work in practice.

4 Likes

Hey CCP, why do u hate us miner?

28 Likes

remember some people don’t have many friends. he must be one of them

rubbish update, accounts cancelled…u couldve tried i guess…maybe

20 Likes

No more Gas snuff for Alpha accounts? soffice.bin_BHgoc5dvQF

22 Likes

So they released some informations without bringing out the bigger pictures which is what they wanted to do…And why do i have waste on a drone that costs 400m each in a ship that costs 10b fitted?

3 Likes

Can you PLEASE not turn EVE to a WOW.
|Tech I Modules|1|100%| |Tech II Modules|1|34%| |Faction Modules|0|0%|
NOONE will accept noobs to mining good moons.
Jusl like noone acceps noob in a raid.

29 Likes

You need to look in more detail, the Proc and Skiff got major tank nerf’s.

9 Likes

Bistot and Arkonor in Nullsec.

It exists only to delay the respawn of the Crokite / Merco / Omber until someone mined down all the Bistot / Arkonor that noone really wants to mine. With the Type C modules, I assume, we’ll be able to get rid of the Bistot / Arko alot faster then we’re now able to.

Might also cause some miners to play the game again, because in the last half year nullsec miners were logging in, warping to the anoms to find out people had sniped the merco / omber / crock, leavying all the arko / bistot behind untouched, and since they don’t want to sit in the belts for hours for the useless arko/bistot , they just log out again and play something else.

5 Likes

I am beyond disappointed in CCP and the Dev that touched this project at any point. You are going to loss more customers and are stopping players like my friends from returning. The discord servers I belong to are blowing up over these changes and you will see less players on because of this.

I am a full trained Orca pilot with perfect boosting skills. What you guys are doing to Orca and Porpoise will kill them in High Sec. The remote shield boosting does nothing in high sec except get you killed by Concord. The Indy Core cycle time locks them on grid and will make them even easier to gank then now. The removal of meaningful mining drones bonus dang sure means less of them will ever be on grid. The Heavy water requirement means that they will more expensive to use. While high sec ore has not been buffed. Anoms haven’t been returned to high sec or minerals added back into moons.

Where is the reward for the added risk and cost of using them??

The mining Bar5ge changes are pure garbage! So you are going to remove two mid slots while adding 1 low slot from the procurer. The Ore ships are supposed to be shield tanks.

Are CCP devs or management incompetent?

Well the Exhumers are but pointless.

So Ore in high sec is garbage but now we can twice as much garbage while we get waste? Sounds like pure garbage to me?

Mining drones, lol. Yet another shinning example of the lack of understand. If it is not worth the increased risk, increased cost and decreased reward to field Orcas or Porpoises the ships and play style are dead!

Now on to compression. Why would a miner waste their time mining to just lost 10% or more of their work in compressing it?

This whole thing for two year and including this garbage, shows what CCP thinks of miner and the mining play style. I held out hope for CCP to do anything positive for high sec miners but CCP Devs and management have let down a lot of players. This is going to cost CCP a lot of customers!

59 Likes

It’s not loading on my phone properly but that’s good. Exactly what i was looking for.

2 Likes