FW fights Farmers! **** yeah! :D

Wow, you guys are a really childish bunch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Things like this are why I love EVE. This would not be possible in any other game I know of.

8 Likes

Actually I thought he was being sarcastic, the ‘Outrageous’ and ‘THEY DARE’ in caps led me to that conclusion.

Nono, he really means it this way.
Check his posting history,
or the one of his first main, Balos Tritapo.

Might need to google that, idk.

There’s a few famous quotes from him written down out there on the forums,
where he basically outs himself as a fascist asshole who hates LBGTQetc people.

He’s not actually a topic worth discussing, unless someone needs to be informed about him,
and all those morons who keep enabling him deserve some serious bitchslapping.

5 Likes

Pathetic…

Every and i mean and say it every playstyle is valid but that still gives you no right to demand that only your(minor) playstyle is and dare to take it into your own hands…

Botting or RMT is not the problem here…some outrageous players that dare to make their own rights and ignore that the owner(CCP!!!) does not see this as a problem and basically say “ccp are idiots,we know better and we don’t care what they say or do WE are in charge here” are…

Because if THIS is no ban cause what is?

Beside what YOU think you do NOT own the server nor the game and you have NO right to take things into your own hands or,if you try,you have to face the consequences…buy the game from CCP THAN you can do what you want but if not simply shut up…

A ban would be well deserverd and rightful…and EVERYBODY outside of your bubble is able to understand this…

Because i am…

Exactly

Well i can see that you have no clue and that is part of the problem here…

Unproven evidence is no evidence because some things i mentioned were never tried because the vets are afraid THEY actually have to change to fit into the game and not the game is changed to fit THEIR desires…

Talking about yourself in that manner cannot be healthy at all…

good…

Me too…

On my side nothing bannable but on your obviously…

And i do not delete posts…my opinion is just flagged by people who cannot stand it…

If you don’t like it, gather up all of your friend and the two of you can go work against this effort.

Because if THIS is no ban cause what is?

Things that actually violate the EULA or TOS, which, this does not.

5 Likes

outrageous actions while totally ignoring CCP’s wishes are a bancause…CCP is in charge here and can ban EVERYBODY and anything they do not like…the eula you mentioned states exactly THIS…bottom line…

You haven’t read the eula at all…you just try to use it as an argument which is BS

Where did CCP assert their wishes in this matter?

Have they released a statement instructing the organizers of this effort to stand down?

Or are you just lying on their behalf?

4 Likes

Ignoring the “problem” IS a statement…

Their server,their rules…get over it…

So by virtue of the fact that they haven’t told the organizers of this effort that they’re not allowed to do it, they have, per your logic, made a statement that it is acceptable.

You’re the only person who needs to get over anything. You’ll note that nobody is being banned over this, and “their server, their rules” is ultimately not coming out on your side of the debate, here.

Have fun screaming into the ether while this continues to happen regardless of what you want, though.

5 Likes

Why feed the troll? Ignore = problem solved.

5 Likes

I suggest a nice Brie.

Tends to go well with whatever whine you prefer.

3 Likes

Guys! Hey!
Not only would he never do anything that puts him even remotely into a situation where he loses control over himself, you’re being seriously off topic instead of celebrating our FW brothers and sisters!

We should rather sit here and dream about how we can piss off farmers! :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re right. To that end I’m gonna delete the above post.

It is awesome that EvE players of the FW are taking matters into their own hands.

5 Likes