FW fights Farmers! **** yeah! :D

I think we should all go out there,
jump into Covetors and Hulks,
and start messing with afk miners’ alarms.

:blush:

2 Likes

I’ll be keeping my eye on Dotlan for Jumps/Kills (24h) for the next while.

While this is “cool” that players got together and :didathing:, I honestly predict activity in the region is going to slowly vanish.

Event is rather to show middle finger to devs than creating content. So yes, numbers will go down.

I’m so proud of you that you at least do what you always ask of other in this forums and just ignored the toxic troll. Oh wait, you didn’t. Explain yourself!

I mean he is really upset and borderline crying, just sit back and enjoy his impotent rage. He doesn’t understand the game, never will, that should be clear to everyone especially you by now. There is no point talking to him. What where you thinking?

To get back to the topic:

I really mean it when I say this are the things EVE is made for. And as we can see by the press so think others who don’t even play this game but watch in awe how it is possible that actual players can shape the game to their will without the interference of CCP.

The correct thing for CCP to do here is to celebrate this as an awesome demonstration of the emergent content that can be possible in EVE. It would be completely devastating if they interfere. It would be like a big hand comes out of the sky and rips away the curtain to reveal that it is just a regular computer game underneath.

3 Likes

Forum trolls getting weaker and weaker. I miss Salvos…

1 Like

What BS…

I’m simply right and you know it regardless what ‘everyone else(all inside the we are right bubble)’ said and you cannot stand the fact that i am…

So the troll reflex comes in the game which is sad btw because it’s the only arrow you have in your arsenal…

Sad…

I’m learning about him. Wasn’t even talking to him.

Like, I’ve learned that the reason why he stopped responding to Haulie wasn’t because he didn’t know what he had to say because he ■■■■■■ up, but because he risked losing control over himself.

So while you might be right in some way, if you check the quotes,
you’ll see that I did not actually converse with him.

Anyhow … thanks for being on topic as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep yep. Everything Salvos would wrote. Forum god complex of “I’m being right, and you know it”. Arguments are what persuade people to your cause, not convition of self-righteous.

Look pal,

First off, where in the F did you pull the aforementioned assumption I left the game solely because of FW farmers ? Your arse ? Or were you just trying to poke some pathetic into it and seek attention like a toxic little forum whore ?

Possibly hundreds of reasons why someone decides to take a break, and as far as Im concerned, coming back could have something to do with the opportunity to meeting back with UK peeps for some funtimes, thanks to that wonderful idea, and no thanks to you really besides your pertinent forum contribution.

So again, who are you exactly ?

@Solecist_Project
I only respond according to his/her desired punishment.

Damn, I guess that’s a way to keep a topic alive and on top on the forum list :rofl:

Thanks again for those supporting us and as for those trolling this topic, well you can guess what I think.

There can be some legit questions without trolling : for instance the fact that some pirates fund their pvp at our expanse. It can be an interesting debate about the consequences of moon mining changes on the pirate world. But again most pirates I know ( easy since we are bleeding members going pirates, it shows how wonderful is FW at the moment) will just or already switched to incursions, afk mining or other source of income unrelated to their main ( whereas passive moon mining was directly linked to their pvp presence).

To close the “debate”, if I dare call that, about our possible ban. The FW discord has a channel to communicate with Devs and CSM. Once the agreement was reached, they have been informed about it and no ban hammer has fallen. On the contrary a request to monitor the pvp activity ( not the number of jumps which only means puller alts in shuttles) of the warzone has been passed to them.

3 Likes

You’re definitely a former U’K pilot. :wink:

Nope:

So they’re trying to avoid lack of content (the “gravestone”).

They’re punishing players who’s playstyle they don’t like, holding FW missions hostage until CCP does something.

Talk about throwing your toys out of the pram!

This is the first thing player should do when entering the game which is named Sandbox.

4 Likes

Well, Feuck, glad we got that out the way !

They want a proper warzone conflict mechanic.

Not some rampant and shameless “switch to fund pirate” nonesense.

3 Likes

Activity in the region vanishing is what they are going for. It’s a protest, not a power move to stir up activity.

It’s honestly hard to tell if you just keep completely missing the point of what people say in their posts, or if you deliberately misrepresent the posts because you think that somehow makes a valid point.

They’re trying to establish to CCP in an unmistakable fashion that FW is languishing and near death, and something needs to be done. The provision of content isn’t from this action… it’s from getting CCP to acknowledge and deal with the broken state of FW.

Quite funny to see the fake-PvP cheering section complaining about ‘punishing players who’s playstyle they don’t like’. But at least it shows you do understand their motivation, and just choose to misrepresent it because for some reason, misrepresenting other people’s posts seems like a valid discussion tactic to you.

4 Likes

We all know what that reason is tbh.

Let’s not go down there tho, unless you want dirty hands.

Thank you for your post!

What can we do for you?

1 Like

No chance, can’t fly those.

Would have thought most miners are AFK or semi-AFK, can’t imagine any sane person glued to the screen doing it.

Getting into Covetors doesn’t take too long iirc.

Many miners run alarms. They wait for the alarm to alert them. When you mine their roids they won’t notice until their alarm rings, telling them to switch roids. They will switch roid and go afk again. Then you repeat that. At some point they’ll catch up and start insulting you for it.

They can do that all they want, but CCP is ■■■■■■ up for enabling this ■■■■■■■■. Mining is the single most important thing and it’s hogged by people who don’t even play.

Try it in a venture. Or use a Stabber for bumping. They basically can’t escape punishment, one just needs to be ready to adapt to the situation.

2 Likes