Gallente Militia Overstepping Their Bounds - Again

Here I go, polishing my jackboots again!

3 Likes

Caldari State initiatives are no different than Amarr initiatives. What separates both is the State has one Narcissistic self appointed ruler that thinks he is God while the Amarr have numerous Narcissistic self appointed rulers who think that they are the voice of God.

Correction, according to my colleagues, only the Empress is considered to be the actual voice of God.

2 Likes

Hethā€™s been dead for years.

2 Likes

He isnā€™t confirmed dead, which means he may still be suffering.

The thought keeps me going.

3 Likes

It is frankly amazing how many times I hear that question these daysā€¦ I donā€™t expect to be the most known individual of the cluster - far from it - but when my own people have no idea who I amā€¦

ā€¦ Maybe the homeworld Intaki really are a dead cultureā€¦

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t get bent out of shape about it.
Ixiris has not been a relevant entity in Intaki goings-on for a decade or so by now.
Just another pseudo-immortal trying to rest on their ageing laurels and complaining about the youngsters on their lawn.
Sad, in a way. Amusing too.

Hurr.

2 Likes

Correct, the only Amarr other than Empress Catiz I who thinks they are the actual voice of God are insane or fallen. Anyone claiming such should be placed in custody and medicated, or, beaten severely. Actually the punishment for doing that in my fatherā€™s system is just to be enslaved permanently with no chance of being freed.

Andreus is just another poor fool who lapped up too much milk from Mama Fed. A truly tragic thing, really. Such a shame for a fiery spirit to be corrupted with the meaningless rhetoric from Federation politicians. Intaki is better off without the Federation siphoning away our culture, resources, and people.

3 Likes

The Wiyrkomi team won, with pilot Damassys Kadesh of the Caldari Miltia on the team.

The team Soter was on was eliminated fairly early on, which is good for Ishukone.

4 Likes

Well, heā€™s not Matterallā€¦

1 Like

@Rafal_Vausienne Truly you flaunt an ignorance and arrogance that is typically exhibited by others of your kind.

@DrysonBennington CODE. have been doing a great job keeping you from the relevance that you desperately desire.

I for one am glad the Federationā€™s (and snuffed) pets were so thoroughly humiliated in this event. It was effectively just a broadcast of what we do every day.

2 Likes

Weā€™re doing fine.

1 Like

Well, gosh, looks like we have a good old-fashioned ā€œI am a person with knowledge of my own cultureā€, ā€œNo youā€™re not, I am, and have never heard of youā€, argument !

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard of both of them, but, I guess, maybe not at the same time up to now.

1 Like

This post confuses me. A publicly announced tourny with tourny people running itā€¦ are we just not allowed to partake in competitive events?

1 Like

I think people saw the word ā€œCaldariā€ and assumed that this was some megacorporate equivalent to the Amarr Succession Trials.

1 Like

I thought it meant that a bunch of Caldari corporations paid a bunch of people to fight in spaceships for entertainment and/or gambling purposes ?

1 Like

Correct.

1 Like

You mean the ones where known Blood Raiders and other heretics participated? Doesnā€™t look all that different from the outside!

1 Like