Gallente Militia Overstepping Their Bounds - Again

Intriguing to see how many entries into the Caldari Corporate Cup tournament turned up wearing Gallente-Militia iconography and novelty. None other than Julianos Soter himself apparently made an entry - how, I have no idea.

It reminds me of the situation in Intaki, frankly… Gallenteans always shoving their noses where they are not only do not belong, but are entirely unwelcome… Perhaps the megacorporations may wish to heighten security in the future to prevent such a nefarious breach in the future…

3 Likes

Another side-effect of being only kind-of at war?

3 Likes

So it would seem…

1 Like

Apparently teams were randomly assigned? That seems a bit pointless to me honestly.

1 Like

Well-- doing it the more AT way would basically just result in another AT. Which might not be bad, but. . . .

1 Like

They could at least have limited it to Caldari ships.

1 Like

What are the rules of the Caldari Corporate Cup is something there that prevents us Gallenteans to take part in it.
If you have a problem blame the organizers.

1 Like

So, respectively: presumably not, and they probably will.

Though really it seems more like an eyebrow-raising sort of thing than an actual outrage, sir. It sounds like there are just kind of a lot of you.

1 Like

That kind of good, shows our potential.

1 Like

Essentially, while I continue to have a very low opinion of Soter, my view is this:

If Ishukone wins, Ishukone wins.
If Soter loses, Ishukone wins.

Simple.

5 Likes

Looking at the comparative kill rates of the Federal Defence Union and State Protectorate either recently or historically, perhaps the corporate organizers and teams were just pragmatic enough to accept competent combatants in the interests of winning that they could not find in the Caldari militia.

2 Likes

Maybe they’re infested with Gallante agents… D*** Gallante spies!

:smirk:

1 Like

Considering the amount of awoxing in both the FDU and the State Protectorate, that is quite literally true.

None of those militia corporations should be assumed to represent militias as a whole.

1 Like

Don’t presume to speak for all Intaki, thank you very much.

2 Likes

I don’t. I was talking about the system. I encourage you to learn about the home world, as you seem dreadfully ignorant of it.

1 Like

Maybe these ostensibly Gallente pilots are in fact the ones infested … with Caldari agents! Tiiiiny little Caldari agents piloting them around like conventional ships, with the bridge crews set up behind their eyes.

(Caldari miniaturization techniques might have gone a little overboard in the last few years.)

Seriously, though, pilots, out of everything going on in the world this is what we’re talking about?

4 Likes

Ah yes, of course. I’m ignorant of the star system I was born in, raised in and spent half my capsuleer career defending politically and militarily.

Remind me, who the ■■■■ are you again?

2 Likes

We have to keep the Gallente-Caldari antagonism going, what else is there to do with our lives?

1 Like

Yes! Double agents…

1 Like

With due respect, this could all likely be less fraught.

2 Likes