Hey there.
Wanted to come back to the game after a long break (didn’t played since Triglavian update), and when I logged in my character, I noticed that the game was stuttering heavily, even in the tutorial, and ended up completely freezing, making me unable to even Alt+f4 out of it, task manager couldn’t kill process either, if I clicked on the game again, Windows would lock up, forcing me to do a power cycle.
Here’s my specs (which I think are way more than sufficient to run the game)
RTX 2080Ti
Ryzen 7 2700
32GB RAM
Game installed on a SSD NVMe, running in 1440p
I tried running the game in full low quality, to no avail, even after clearing cache and verifying files.
Here’s the last line appearing in LogLite unpon the freeze:
Python memory: 434295K, Blue memory: 2010775K, Working set size: 3416676K, Page file usage: 4340176K
