Game isn't actually free

Then I guess we will agree to disagree :slight_smile: I hope I stated my views in a clear manner for everyone to read here. I take a stricter definition to pay-to-win.

I generalize that EVE is not a 1v1 game. Fights are usually in groups and simply ISK and SP does not prevail in the end. If we keep these in mind people with less ISK and SP can fight above their weight. Keeping with my definition of absolute advantage. We can dive into scenarios forever in this discussion.

I actually qouted what @Gerard_Amatin said in my last post.

He hits it right on the nail PTW encourages others to also buy in to make the playing level even. I would need to buy the same hearthstone card to have a remote chance of beating the player. If I don’t that guy has an absolute advantage over me and no matter how skilled I get I can’t beat that one card that costs $$$. Everyone needs to buy in to have a semblance at a fair game the devs will keep moving the goal posts to generate more money and so on and so on. It’s an endless rat race when you are playing a real hardcore PTW game.

3 Likes