Game suggestions, mission system overhaul, newbro retention

Yes you are. I even gave you the evidence, my wallet modification was real, not theoritical.

Here is more mission I did yesterday

2019.03.16 22:28:37 Agent Mission Reward Corporation Tax -X ISK 168 077 760 ISK [r] Corporation tax on mission rewards
2019.03.17 00:22:21 Agent Mission Time Bonus Reward Corporation Tax -X ISK 373 077 555 ISK [r] Corporation tax on mission bonus rewards

205M raw isks in 115min, that’s 106M/h - excluding all loots, and I made some 3 scarlets and 2 zazz I think. Also some more LP.

No. You made no effort but to claim here that you deserve more. My point is : you don’t.

6 at max, including talking to agent, dropping stuff, and getting the next mission.

No, that is YOUR claim. Especially I did not get max drop for zazz and I also said I usually drop less, so the unreliable drop was not counted into my isk/h.

No. YOU claim it’s not possible, I tell you it is. You are so used to spoon feeding that you want the money but not to search for it.
the solution is available to anybody, I’m not even hiding something secret. You just are too lazy to search for it and instead claim that, because you are so lazy, it does not exist.

You are a pity.