Game suggestions, mission system overhaul, newbro retention

The problem is they were right, and they made the position based on emotional positions, and i am making them based on design principles, its not the same.

Btw, eve is not exactly in a health state at the moment, no matter how much cheer lead it is, its not.

I am a null pvper, btw.

The only thing in eve that is unique, is the massive blobs, and they are not good for the game, or the industry. Literally everything else is repeated across games.

Ill make my game according to my timeframe, but that is not the topic. This is not a forum about that, or about a new eve game. This is the forums for eve, and this thread is to fix its problems. Problems that are insanely easy to fix, if ccp’s investors would fire hilmar.

he is the root of the issues, I promise you that. blunder after blunder, repeatedly lying to the eve population, manipulating statistics to make them appear to be in good places, intentional monetary exploration of the public. I am growing tired of the troll on the forums and i am close to writing a professional latter to the investors on how they can fix this game.

This game must come off the egocentric, 1 shot the noob attitude and its blob stupidity, it has no other options to live, none what so ever.