Game suggestions, mission system overhaul, newbro retention

The problem is they were right, and they made the position based on emotional positions, and i am making them based on design principles, its not the same.

Btw, eve is not exactly in a health state at the moment, no matter how much cheer lead it is, its not.

I am a null pvper, btw.

The only thing in eve that is unique, is the massive blobs, and they are not good for the game, or the industry. Literally everything else is repeated across games.

Ill make my game according to my timeframe, but that is not the topic. This is not a forum about that, or about a new eve game. This is the forums for eve, and this thread is to fix its problems. Problems that are insanely easy to fix, if ccpā€™s investors would fire hilmar.

he is the root of the issues, I promise you that. blunder after blunder, repeatedly lying to the eve population, manipulating statistics to make them appear to be in good places, intentional monetary exploration of the public. I am growing tired of the troll on the forums and i am close to writing a professional latter to the investors on how they can fix this game.

This game must come off the egocentric, 1 shot the noob attitude and its blob stupidity, it has no other options to live, none what so ever.

and your argument is, to kill it. Nice.

When someone want to kill his cat, he says itā€™s rabid.

You are deeply delusional.

If you think a problem is easy to fix and observe it has not been fixed yet, itā€™s very likely you misunderstand the problem.
Because idiots like you always think itā€™s easy, since they have no idea or the global idea. And then they make the greatest issues, like in Chernobyl where an idiot thought the reactor would go better if he removed a security (fun fact : it actually worked ! ).

Wait,

Exactly how is buffing highsec income rates, or removing abusive systems going to ā€œkill itā€?

As i said before

I recall years ago i said ā€œwar-dec station camping is bad and will kill off a lot of eveā€™s populationā€ all the while the egocentric, we need to 1 shot plebs cried ā€œthis is zomg, hard core pvp, go back to wow that change wll kill the gameā€.

Who was right?

By the way, the abyssal buffs lately, and making high sec have valuable ores, did that kill eve also?

HS did not get valuable ores.

And just because you were right about how wardec are bad does not mean that your simple solution could have worked.

I see no buff to HS in this thread. Only people who are bad and want to be spoonfed.

ā€œWE ALPHA ALTS DESERVE TO GET 100M/H FROM THE FIRST DAY WE START THE GAME AND FREE SUB EVERY MONTH 11ā€.

Oh really, i must be misreading ā€œbistotā€ on my overview as iv been mining it in high sec the last two weeks.

Yes, Yes it does.

Wait, So everyone has to go to null and do what you want them to do?
I promise you that is exactly what this game doe snot need, and if i was the ceo of ccp, iā€™d bad nerf the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of you nullsec alliance, WITH OUT DOUBLE THINKING IT.

WAIT, That was not clear enough. i would take a bat to null so hard, that it would echo onto news stations and be remembered in the history of the industry as the biggest nerf.

You and people like you are killing this game, down right nothing else. if ccp dident have a ceo that was clueless, and had people that knew what they were doing, this game might actually heal.

Lets test it!

Lets make the changes, and then see. I mean, its not like we can kill a game with 15k people always.

you must have misunderstood what is valuable . Bistot is not.

here you are delusional. No it does not.

Everyone has to learn the game and adapt to it instead of whining.

You are killing this game right now, downright nothing else. If CCP did not have forum mods that are clueless ( @CCP_Falcon ) this thread could actually heal.

The change I propose is you learn to play. And then you are allowed to talk.

1 Like

Obviously no idea what your talking about
ABCM ores are the most valuable in eve.
Bistot and arkanor trade positions as the best isk/hr rate depending on the economy, gut its generally frequently.

You claiming one of the most valuable, and the most isk/hr efficient ore is not valuable is insanity. Stick to pvp or what ever it is you fail in eve at.

Wait, I dont know how to play because i advocate for changes that balance eve, and nerf you people that abuse its population?

If ccp listens to people like you, this game deserves to die.

According to who ? bistot is crap. It is worth less than the ice in HS. Which is already not a valuable ore.
You just have no idea what you are talking about.

HS does not have any valuable ore.
stick to shutting up when you have no idea what you are talking about.

because what you say is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

You look at a cow and pretend it is a sheep. Then you look at his feces and pretend it is silk. Thatā€™s what youā€™re wearing right now.

[quote=ā€œAnderson_Geten, post:193, topic:143307ā€]
HS does not have any valuable ore.
[/quote]Name Mass
as mĀ³ Refining Size
as Units Price
per Refining Batch
as ISK Price per Hour
as ISK
Vitreous Mercoxit 40 100 1.972.334,90 87.390.094,51
Magma Mercoxit 40 100 1.880.740,40 83.331.730,98
Mercoxit 40 100 1.789.145,90 79.273.367,46
Crystalline Crokite 16 100 509.368,78 56.422.702,13
Sharp Crokite 16 100 486.419,60 53.880.624,96
Prismatic Gneiss 5 100 147.827,51 52.399.458,41
Crokite 16 100 463.188,06 51.307.270,81
Iridescent Gneiss 5 100 141.880,01 50.291.286,67
Gneiss 5 100 135.122,48 47.895.988,85
Rich Plagioclase 0.35 100 7.881,12 39.908.135,37
Monoclinic Bistot 16 100 356.954,67 39.539.814,39
Prime Arkonor 16 100 352.669,86 39.065.186,64

Read, and become less noob. Pleb.

ho nice you pick a random table. So what ? Pleb.

http://eve-calculator.com/mining/income_calculator/ore.html

Your straight stupid. Ignored.

again so what ? noob . You have no idea what you are talking about and when I tell you that your crying is just a nonsense, you add more stupid nonsense.

https://ratemy.rocks/?loc=belt&loc=moon&loc=anomaly&sec=nullsec

loparite is max at 4240 isk/mĀ³
bistot is 205 isk/mĀ³ at max.

so now you call being 5% of the best one being ā€œone of the most valuableā€ ?
You are a complete retard.

Every single moon in null has the capacity to bring at the very least three time the yield of what cubic bistot( the best bistot) yields.
Even more, some people just donā€™t care about mineral under 1k/mĀ³ because they have more mineral to mine in the next moon.
(good) Rorqual players are not mining in the 100 M/h ; they mine in the 100M/min.

So yes, bistot is ā– ā– ā– ā– . When your whole argument revolves around that, yes you are a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  noob.

1 Like

even among normal HS ores Bistot (with scarce availability) loses to Pyroxeres and Plagioclase that you can find in abundance in almost every belt that respawn every DT in 0.5-0.7 security systemsā€¦

For me personally he lost all credibility with his suggestions right after this :

Create a lp to isk conversion option to directly allow people to covert lp into isk this rate should probably be around 3,000 isk per lp and should only require LP to covert. this will make the lp system work as intended.

ā€œthe investorsā€, eh?
lol Someone hasnā€™t been paying attentionā€¦

Go for it, thatā€™ll show 'em!

IMO the real issue is that ice is better than any moon ore in HS

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.