bullet points for the dev team to look at (easier for them)
Increase the isk rate to:
- Level 1: Should provide a minimum of 1.5 million isk a mission
- Level 2: Should Provide a minimum of 3 million isk a mission
- Level 3: Should provide a minimum of 10 million isk a mission
- Level 4: Should provide a minimum of 30 million isk a mission
- Level 5: Should provide a minimum of 50 million isk a mission
Mechanical changes to missions
- Players can no longer probe a mission, and instead must now acquire the mission from the agent to gain access to the location (for pvp related purposes).
- Distribution missions will now require up front isk, and should be changed to require the person to fill a more “trade” related role like buying low and selling high. This can be accomplished by “required isk to start mission” options, and “finish isk payments”. This should help combat botting.
Reduce the speed of l4/l5 Cruiser + mobs a little (they are to fast for close range ships)
Create a lp to isk conversion option to directly allow people to covert lp into isk this rate should probably be around 3,000 isk per lp and should only require LP to covert. this will make the lp system work as intended.
- Create more distinct trade routes for haulers in eve. thats not directly related to the market buy low sell high concept. haulers have a significant problem with this part of eve starting out and it really just destroys one of the good career options of eve. due to doing 1-5m per 15+ jumps all day. maybe something to do with hauling people to planets as a “population transport” gig would be good (with ships for it please!).
- Buff high sec mining by enabling ventures to have more beams on their ship (4-5) to stablize the isk value
- buff exploration isk gains.
- delete asteroid belts, long over due. or at the lead
Math should work out like
High sec average per hour rate (of all professions) 60-80m
Low sec per hour average 80-100m
Null Sec and wormhole 100-120m
- variance of hourly rate based on skills