Game suggestions, mission system overhaul, newbro retention

2019.03.07 11:48:23 Agent Mission Reward Corporation Tax -1 605 000 ISK 9 833 219 ISK [r] Corporation tax on mission rewards
2019.03.07 12:48:14 Agent Mission Time Bonus Reward Corporation Tax -354 000 ISK 54 188 219 ISK [r] Corporation tax on mission bonus rewards

This is a net gain in raw isk of (54-10=)44M in one hour., in my personal wallet ; so 88M before my 50% tax. on one toon.
PLUS since I made 3 scarlets and 3 zazz in this hour, that’s 3 * (8+20) = +84 M to +(3 * 9+22 =)93M in an hour. if the zazz can’t be sold that high I just skip it. total loot+reward is thus between 172 and 181M in an hour.

Then there is the lp reward… I usually make 100k LP for 100M raw isk so I made something like 84k LP (actually it’s a bit more). If you sell it directly you can make 2150 isk/lp right now, that is +182M isk . if you sell long term you can do (the actual average value on the previous day) 3100 isk/lp so +266M
total is between 354M and 447 M isk for a real hour of gameplay. Actually it’s less minimum because I was not making the best LP for direct orders, but for long term, so it’s not 2150 isk/lp on direct.

That’s for ONE toon, because you can multibox them - though at the cost of a bit of efficiency, especially since my alts don’t have all skills 5.
Also I was too lazy and did not eat any booster for this hour. Usually I eat pyrolancea which costs 1M and give me 5+M isk and 5+k lp per hour. Plus I accepted useless missions because why not ? If I want to have higher numbers I can just get rid of those missions. And BTW I made two 5-min pauses during this hour, was watching nyancat videos.

Also I did not have interesting loot, but enough to cover the cost of the ammos.

Can you have those numbers ? No you can’t. But just because YOU can’t does not mean nobody can. Being able to do that require experiments and dedication, which is the opposite of being a crybaby and requiring to have your diapers changed every time you realize you pooped yourself.
Also you obviously lack a taste in nyancat vids so there is no way !