Gank CONTRACT: Kage1982

Gank Target: @kage1982

Ship Payment: Isk value of the hull.

Pod Payment: x2 value of the pod.

Mail ganked killmails to Mina Tsunami.

6 Likes

Not sure where this thread should have been posted but I definitely don’t think it belongs in General Discussion…

General Discussion

The place for general discussions about EVE Online. Feel free to discuss any general and random EVE related stuff in this section of the forums that doesn’t belong in a specific forum category.

Just thought I’d mention that…

DMC
o7

3 Likes

Kage was already ganked by Kusion a few days back. Personally I’m not going to go out of my way to gank an individual. If the opportunity arises I’ll take it…but otherwise I just get on with the regular stuff.

2 Likes

Have you considered selling ganking permits? :thinking:

:smirking_face: :popcorn: :blush:

1 Like

God no! That kind of thing is trash tier like the Berks who sell mining permits.

I’m far too classy for such muck.

But I might start a blog :slight_smile:

Sweetie , you don’t know what awesome is

1 Like

Ah more AI trash, how original.

What next? Are you gonna call me “noob” lol

Pathetic

1 Like

Sorry Ya Berk I can’t hear you over the loud noise of my awesomeness :slight_smile:

go back to your AI trash posts you unoriginal helmet

Cage I’m going to get to that gank contract any day now. I’ve not forgotten I’m just a little busy. You know I got to come up with a graphic and everything LOL. It’s still live though.
I was going to make my own thread about it so the fact that you name this one after it kind of doesn’t help. Maybe don’t do that and let me do it eventually? Maybe? Lol

By the way he keeps changing the names of the threads so that they are unlisted. He does it on purpose because he’s embarrassed about the 430 some threads he created all about the same thing.

Kind of why I replace his with mine now. If you talk in his threads he will flag everything as off topic if he doesn’t like exactly what you say.

Probably in the #Mercenary Services

2 Likes

Yeah whatever , living in yours and Jimbos head rent free since always :slight_smile:

Cage you’re just a little crazy… And that’s okay.

You don’t live in anyone’s head LOL. I’m just trying to be your friend and make the game better for you. All that other stuff you think is just crazy… But whatever let’s keep playing. I don’t require admiration. It’s not even required for you to like me. I do things for other people and do not expect to be thanked in return. I’m not religious but I learned that from Jesus.

And yet here you are with 5 alts making posts, threads and bounties all for me. I think you are in denial darling you give stalkers a bad name lol

You think whatever you want to think LOL. The reality is I saw your post and have not thought about it in probably two days… The reality is I just want to make good on the thing I told you I would write for you. The reason I’m talking to you now is to let you know that I have not forgotten about you.

The gank contract is on my list of things to do I’m just too busy right now. I see you’re trying to get my attention over the contract. Do not worry. I will get the job done. My apologies for being slow about it… Plus I’m a little busy in real life the next few days.

I know man it’s all about you… You just couldn’t wait to see your name in the title of a thread. Just be patient. Don’t get so excited.

For people that don’t know what this thread is about…

I told him a few days ago I would put a gank contract on him.
The gang contract pays in isk for the value of his destroyed Hull. I’m also paying twice the value for his destroyed pod. You can mail killmails to this character in game. I will be making a post about it along with other things to advertise it eventually in a few days… He just can’t wait and gets excited.

If you live in the Amar area. There are supplies of free ganking destroyers. To get a new one you simply turn in a successful gank killmail.
Offices will be set up eventually all along the trade routes.

Who do you think sells em lol

I’ve been milking these mugs for years . Mark up prices and Cats, thrashers and cohersors. Mots the mods are theirs that I looted .

All of the ore comes from local miners. All of the manufacturing is done by myself. There is no profit being made because I give them away for free.

Don’t ask questions unless you want the answer.
Thank you for supplying ships to the economy. I wouldn’t call it milking anyone… I would call it serving the community in a productive way.

Care bears are so not toxic… :roll_eyes:

My wallet says otherwise

Post the screenshot of any character in Kernite buying anything from you.
Hundreds of people can do this because I spend billions every time I log in.

You want a screenshot of my wallet ? Nah I think we have had enough security breeches ta