Gank Related Megathread Pt. 2

Approval Granted

what about the players who don’t multibox that are alpha

Masochists. That is like boxing with one hand tied behind your back.

1 Like

Im fine thanks

They have to step away in a fight against common enemy, the gankers.

I’m just wondering when a death by an NPC will be labeled as “ganking.” And demand CCP to reimburse the lost ship.

I predict in less than 2 years.

3 Likes

give it 7 weeks and it will happen

They will call it: unfair

:facepalm:

Pretty sure that was already done during Triglavian Invasion, if not the FOB Diamond introduction, if not the day the POS towers went skynet.

Triglavians gatecamps aren’t real PvE so it should be obviously removed from game completely.

Lol I do exactly the same to them

Today my burst alt was on her way to low to fix up her security status, passing through a ganker sys, in which they seem active, found a miner sitting at a belt, thought I’d give it 10 mins before I move on, was just about to leave when 3 cats showed up, unfortunately they got the miner but at some point I broke all their locks with my e-war burst jam.

Maybe I was to slow and it went pop as I broke their locks or I was to fast and they relocked and killed it.

I think with small miner ganks jamming the gankers rather than a burst would have been more effective. Or dps but then I’d have to wait for cloaking delay to pass.

Btw I lost my ship to concord but that happens 90% of the time with the above tactic.

Now her SS is fixed I’ll try some other ships out but it was a good 15 mins of time spend and the gankers got all in a huff because I was there, no gf for trying to stop them like they demanded from the previous victim. Just a bit salty, which makes me want to do it more :grin:

Stealth bomber

Maybe or a t3

This feels like the moment in Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, where the woman discovers the meaning of everything the second before the Earth gets destroyed.

What did you write :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ll tell you just before the Earth gets destroyed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

For a hyperspace bypass.

1 Like

The answer to life, the universe and everything is …

And no, it is not the number of Talos needed to gank Lactose Intolerant’s Orca, that was 17.

2 Likes

We should commission our brightest minds of men and mice on that.

2 Likes

@Uriel_the_Flame profile signed 4U

yours sincerely

1 Like