GANK WATCH: Uedama / Niarja gate cams

Hi All,

We wanted to advertise the corp a bit, and came up with the idea to offer a useful service as part of that.

We came up with this https://www.twitch.tv/wreckingmachine_eve its a stream of the most ganked gates in new eden, so pilots with single accounts hauling things around, can check them before they proceed.

If its popular and we get positive feedback, we will keep it going.

Let us know, and if you have some experience of twitch or streaming and can think of ways to improve it, let us have it.

Thanks all.

5 Likes

Thanks for a good laugh! The Eve map shows number of ships destroyed as a built-in filter. You cannot cure “lazy” by offering new tools.

6 Likes

do it in tama to

cope.

people here have a lot of fetishes
code
ganking
mining
skills
pvp vs pve
veterans
i don’t get it
but
whatever floats your boat

well its a bit different, as people have to travel those systems to get anywhere in empire :wink: checking ships destroyed is good, but eyes is king.

1 Like

Uedama works too. Looks like goons are done shooting freighters for the day. Still, the stream is really cool while it lasts good job.

1 Like

And since alpha accounts can have control of the safety button and gank, alpha accounts can be used for “eyes”. Fair is fair.

Did you fit tank on your twitch feed ships?

2 Likes

Topic Moved to Crime and Punishment.

~Buldath

2 Likes

I think the twitch stream is great and all, but the zoom is set a little close, could you perhaps zoom out?

I like this idea, kudos for doing it and keeping it up.
Is there any way a common man like myself can help you keeping up or expanding this public service?

Kind Regards,
Alim Khan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.