Ganked by noobs

Bro you’re so bad at EVE Online your forum avatar is even busted.

Mcqueen

2 Likes

Personally I don’t understand why the Orca needed a cargo scanner.

1 Like

I hate these threads OP will never respond or reply back. I wish we can get his comments on his Orca fit. People like him are like storks… The fly in drop a thread like this people like us comment and OP never returns.

1 Like

I feel pity for you if you got suicide ganked by actual noobs and not just gankers using a new set of toons

2 Likes

They didn’t know your client was crashing.

As for being attacked in game, the game is working as designed.

1 Like

I ordered the hit on you because you were mining in my system, stealing my ore. I gave you no permission to mine in Gulfonodi, but you came in with your big ship and started sucking up all the plagioclase. My little retriever couldn’t possibly compete. What am I supposed to do, I am just a new player, trying to make a little isk and you brought this giant mining machine to steal everything!!! So I did what I had to do, I logged in a bunch of alpha accounts and I attacked, I killed you, you were ganked by a noob and that makes you TRASH.

8 Likes

judging by the skin your orca wears, it’s trash. Probably using mining 1 drones too.

I cared to look after responding. They’re mining 2. Step up and shine on the outside.

I mean it’s not like your Orca would have survived if you did not crash. If anything the crash may have saved your pod.

Make sure you get a mining permit and ask your local New Order Agents for permission to mine.

2 Likes

Would you like to know where you can shove your mining permits ?

1 Like

They already do its called Skill Injectors. You got the good credit card they got your skills.

Miner calm down! This forum is no place for your ERP fantasies.

2 Likes

🅲🅰🅻🅼 🅳🅾🆆🅽 🅶🅰🅽🅺🅴🆁!

I love how my posts are hidden by c̳̿͟͞o̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞m̳̿͟͞u̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞y̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞f̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞s̳̿͟͞.

Gankers are so sensitive. :heart_decoration: :heart: :heart_decoration:

I thought the whole goal was e̳̿͟͞q̳̿͟͞u̳̿͟͞a̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞r̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞g̳̿͟͞h̳̿͟͞t̳̿͟͞s̳̿͟͞.

1 Like

Not everyone in the community enjoys bigoted shitbags. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lol. Please make a case for your accusation.

live_slug_reaction

1 Like

I thought so.

How’s that bridge treating you?

No matter how much I dress up my Orca the Princess will never allow me to mine with it.

What if it’s combat fit?

That barge is a disposable asset fitted for ore extraction.