Gankers and freighters, a request for discussion. Not a BJ RANT

Because in what world does it make sense to have a ship that gets bumped go suspect? I mean come on, this is easy to follow here. For your sake I only hope you’re purposely acting like a dunce.

1 Like

Ok, lets assume he means the bumping ships have a random chance of going suspect.

Why can these ships cause unlimited bumps on other ships without going suspect?

Why would re-packacing the ship remove the timer?
Isn’t it applied to the capsuleer, not the ship?

What would be that set number?
What would be the random chance of going suspect after that?

1 Like

Good God…

The ship that is bumping. Why would the ship getting bumped go suspect?

As Drac wrote it is pretty obvious.

It is truly amazing how much Salvos doesn’t know about the mechanics he is constantly crying about and trying to get changed.

You’d think with all the time he spends on these forums he would have passively picked up the rules of the game by now…

3 Likes

I have a working theory that he’s never actually launched Eve Online and that he’s slowly learned the lingo and the small bit of mechanics from people correcting him here on the forums.

Next week he will learn about pulling concord, how to set a buy order, and most importantly how to biomass. I project that @Salvos_Rhoska will be the pilot to watch out for in 2018 because the rate that he’s able to absorb game knowledge without even having played the game is astonishing. Perhaps he will actually try playing the game to learn firsthand? If not 2018, maybe by 2020.

5 Likes
  1. Why would those specific ship classes be immune?

2. Why would packaging the ship remove the timer/counters from the capsuleer?

3. How many bumps before random chance of going suspect per bump?

4. What % would the chance of going suspect be?

Your proposal is distinctly lacking in specifics.
Until you figure those out and post them, its not going anywhere.

Inb4: “I dont like you and wont answer your valid questions on my proposal”.

I really hope that one day CCP will go ahead and just implement one of those silly “bumping ships needs to go suspect” ideas.

You would have your change that “fixes” bumping

We would have some fun killing people with it for the next few weeks until…

… you or someone like you is back on the forums crying for its removal because it didn’t work out as planed.

I don’t really know why ag is always completely oblivious to how they would shoot themselfes in the foot. It’s like they have some sort of super static view of things and can’t think even around one corner of how this will change things.

CCP should hire some ag. Highsec would burn down within weeks. :joy:

1 Like

Are you turning in to Salvos? In fact I think you might even be Salvos.

When people say what you just did, waaaaaah I am going to exploit it and then throw personal insults at my past membership of AG indicates to me that you are saying jack and have jack.

Of course you could game it, but the idea was to set the bumps at a level that would not affect normal subcaps. The most vulnerable ships would likely be Marauders, but I would remove the counter while in bastion. Anyway like any suggestion it needs to have a proper opening up on possible issues by people without agendas, such as you and Salvos.

1 Like

The amount of paranoia is always really remarkable with you ag people. I would not even be surprised if you actually think that.

First you would need to demonstrate that there is actually a problem that needs fixing.

It was not an insult. I just pity you. The stench of ag will follow you until the rest of your EVE career. Our choices have consequences.

2 Likes

The level of stupidity by calling me AG is beyond measure, I have been in 0.0 for one year and two months, in other words I am not AG, if you cannot work that out then how on earth can you even add anything to anything?

Already done.

Diddums, cry more please Salvos…

1 Like

You can put a nullbear into an ag, but you can’t take the ag out of him.

Look at dryson, like you he thinks of him as someone better because he ran away to null. But you are both still ag at the core.

I pity you.

You are so salty that we are playing a different part of Eve, if you want to stay in hisec as an old player moaning about restrictions in hisec then keep at it, makes me giggle to see you moan, groan and whine all the time about non-existent nerf’s. It is utterly hilarious…

Your recent thread on injectors was comedy gold, and one big whinefest. You should save your pity for yourself Salvos…

1 Like

Silly question, what does this “ag” stand for?

Edit: NM, the below P SP it out for M. -->

anti-ganking is a group of self entitled and extremely toxic white knights who think they play the shining heroes in the game.

All they do however is fail all day constantly without break and then cry on the forums for nerfs in their favour like @Dracvlad here.

If you want a source of never ending fun you should join their ingame channel. Their stupidity, toxic infights and uber paranoia are legendary.

1 Like

I get the impression that I hit a raw nerve, in my suggestion on bumping and calling you Salvos, thank you for that, made my Sunday afternoon…

They are a group of players that fight against ganking in hisec. As you can see Ima has a thing about them, the mere mention of them gets her into an incredibley epic rage of spite and vitriol. So if you see Ima post in any thread just say AG rocks and watch the foaming rage begin…

EDIT: Actually you don’t even have to mention them, any post by anyone with any association will get a full on salt attack by Ima.

1 Like

So any hauler can say “ag, ag, ag” in local and they auto-spawn?

Well you will get about 100 posts in local such as “AG fails!” to mentioning AG in any way shape or form, try it in Uedama and enjoy.

And certain CODE will often set up a character, make him appear to be AG and then sprout utter bullshite and try to apply that to any other AG player, they do it in six months cycles, this Dyson is very likely to be a CODE player… To call him one of their leaders is completely false, he is not one of the leaders period.

1 Like

You can cry for help in their channel and then they will insult you for having a bad fit and come watch while CODE dunks the freighter on top of their faces.

There, this is one of their leaders:

I think Ima is bringing up the issue with determining intent. So the bumped ship might go suspect then get burnt down. Especially if one is bumping with a DST which is immune to this effect.

Intent is an issue with this and yes a DST could be fitted to be a bumper, the question is how good it would be as compared to a Macherial and if you would use that to bump mission runners for example or ships other than the ones I made immune to going suspect. Don’t forget that a DST bumping a Freighter would not cause either to go suspect as both are immune to going suspect.

I was aiming for about 10 minutes worth of bumping and that each bump after that time would have a 5% chance to go suspect.

I am suggesting this in good faith to try to work out a better mechanism to make bumping still a viable approach, but not leave it as a infinity point so to speak. That Ima went all emo on me is not surprising, but thrashing out issues like this is what a discussion and debate is all about.

I do however recognize that the chance of it being picked up by CCP is very remote because of the rage / bait posting by people like Salvos and Ima and the reaction of myself and others. Anyway head butting brick wall and all that, but worth a try.

1 Like