Gankers do not make EVE a better place

Don’t fly what you are unwilling loose.

4 Likes

Really?

3 Likes

Ganked again, this is a bit frustrating as a new player. I 'm loosing way more than i can generate now.
Condemned to farm t1 abyssal.

1 Like

That’s the danger of living in low security space. The profits may be nice, but you’ll have to watch your own back without the threat of CONCORD to kill anyone who dares to attack you.

Try to stay in 0.5 security space and above if you want to be a little safer.

1 Like

l3 mission was on low sec unfortunately for me

A burner mission?

“The Blockade” Level 3 mission.

Can’t even reach the location to end it, got ganked again hehe. I’m just wasting plex at this time.

Do it just after downtime or late at night.

They camp all day long

Oh rancer, nice system. Last time was there blew up a megathron with a little assault frigate, fun times.

2 Likes

Sympathies.
It’s one of those systems you need to think carefully before accepting a mission in. Take the hit. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Rancer is party town

1 Like

Here, use this. It works pretty well. And a must for those capsuleers bouncing into and out of low. As well as high traffic systems like Ueduma in high sec.
EvE Gatecamp Check

1 Like

Well, that’s no fun

Isn’t it interesting that the anti-gankers, who claim to be the champions of new bros do absolutely nothing to help newbros? They can’t even be bothered to take 5 seconds and provide links to resources to help them on the forums.

4 Likes

Too busy kill whoring

3 Likes

Too busy virtue signaling.

1 Like

I’m looking at your killboard and I don’t see any actual ganks.

I see you dueling in Jita, and I see a bunch of lowsec losses, but those are regular PvP - most of them are one vs. ones. That’s not how we define ‘ganking’ in EVE.

9 Likes

Not being part of the WE collective, I declare mission runner ganking a GANK.

1 Like

You should be jailed for the damages done to defenseless POS’s.