Gankers failing every day (CODE this time)

Okay great! So you can’t point to a timestamp where OP is aggressed, because OP was never aggressed. This confirms my original statement: OP was never aggressed. Thanks! :smiley: I’m glad we cleared up your confusion.

1 Like

O_o who cares if he was agressed its about staying out of scram range even a 12 year old would understand this. A ganker would not agress unless he can hold someone down for his friends to warp in otherwise he will just die obviously.

There is such a thing as aggressive movement and its easy to tell.

3 Likes

So you think that action of firing on someone is the be all and end all of aggression in this game. Blimey no wonder you made such a fuss about ninja mining in hisec on moons as your big achievement.

Red boxing. Do try to keep up with what I’ve said. “Aggress” has a very specific meaning in the lexicon of EVE Online.

Drac, you know these tactics don’t work on me. Why bother?

No one actually does. Dracvlad is just being a pest again, and I enjoy knocking him down, so I took the bait.

If you watch the video though, the OP says that they were “aggressing” him, when in fact they did not.

That you are unable to want to understand his meaning and go off on this odd tangent says everything about the way you interact on these forums. Hazen correctly assessed the risk and reacted to it, you can’t even see it, or decided that you don’t want to see it to score forum points.

Whatever you say sweetie. :kissing_heart: If you find the timestamp where they redbox him, let me know. :wink:

If we find it relevant I will let you know too.

No need to get upset sweetie. :kissing_heart:

Anyway, OP was never aggressed. Your “correction” is nulled. /debate

Is all that ones needs to say. Though I would not have made the 12 year old comment of course.

Imprecise language might work in high sec fleets.

In null sec, if you say someone’s “aggressed on a gate” everyone will interpret that to mean “target has gotten a Weapons Timer” which means they can’t jump through the gate. If you have buddies who were camping the other side, they will jump through the gate upon that intel. But then so does the target (because they weren’t aggressed and didn’t have a timer) so the rest of the people in your fleet are going to be really unhappy with you for communicating very poorly.

It’s also an important distinction when solo, because it prevents you from aggressing when the target doesn’t, which would trap you in system while the target can jump freely out.

“X makes a move to tackle me” would have been my suggested language for the video.

5 Likes

Fair but he knows what he means just because he said it doesn’t mean he is going to pilot differently, mistakes happen. Like when someone sais hey you want some cake and you say no, you know inside you actually meant to say yes.

Fair, and my comment isn’t really for OP (minus the last line).

For the readers (current and far future) it’s a teachable moment for them, especially if they are new, to understand some Eve jargon. So that they do not get the impression that “a weird pedantic argument over the word ‘aggressed’ must mean it’s a loose term I can throw around” and avoids them accidentally winding up at the receiving end of sweaty nerd yelling.

4 Likes

It’s impressive how Dracvlad is still posting after quitting the forums twice.

2 Likes

One can quit 100x but may never leave.

1 Like

Sums up Eve perfectly

2 Likes

X burned like 5k off the gate in OP’s general direction and stopped.

Toxic people will do that.

1 Like

@Xuixien Why are you even bothering? Trying to get gameplay competence out of Dracvlad is like trying to get milk out of a bull. Something’s going to come out, but you definitely won’t be able to make pancakes with it.

This is a person who literally stopped logging in entirely while RIOT had a war with his alliance and was murdering its members. Then as soon as it ended, he finally logged in and had a nice long play session. He doesn’t actually do anything. All of the EVE “knowledge” he has comes from badly misinterpreting other players’ forum posts and YouTube videos.

2 Likes

So when people start burning towards you you ignore it too.

If you want to believe that then feel free, did you take a screen shot of that too?

The only people your alliance got kills on was a corp that we had asked to leave because they were not a good fit, a decision we took before this war started and proved right by one of their members moving an Orca during a war.

17 second temp permanent block applied to Dracvlad for evading his own boycott of this forum. What a antigwanker…

2 Likes

“Damn it guys, we’ve been over this so many times. I know you received the memo: whenever a war is declared against us, the standing orders are to cease all activities, log off, and play Stardew Valley until the hostilities are no longer in effect. Your unwillingness to follow mandatory protocols, and insistence on engaging with EVE Online during a period of non-consensual aggression is bringing into question your place within our organization. We regretfully inform you that we have no choice but to put your corporation on notice for a reevaluation of its alliance membership privileges.”

3 Likes