Gankers in highsec still there?

I have always thought that when a third party app, tool, website, or mod is more accurate or superior to the default in-game version, it is clear that the developers are failing. How is it that an unpaid volunteer is doing more effective work? How can CCP continue to be unable to provide accurate financial data about its own in-game economy?

2 Likes

I have always thought that only an idiot continues to play a game which he holds in such contempt…

3 Likes

I also thought of this discussion when i read that.

1 Like

Is it not a case where 3rd party tools use jita pricing because this is what most players use as standard, but the in game tool takes global data into account?

Which is more accurate depends on your individual circumstances.

It’s not like they couldn’t make it more accurate. They could easily make it Jita-prices throughout the cluster, but there’s issues with that.

• Using current prices can be gamed, which is ■■■■ for everyone else.
  • Who decides that Jita prices should be used, instead of Amarr?
  • The current price is based on [some formula over time], which might not be accurate, but prevents bounty from being gamed. Remember when the goons manipulated prices to make hundreds of billions through bounty payouts by shooting “enemy factions” in FW? If not look it up!

It’s not that they can’t. It’s that they shouldn’t.

2 Likes

Yes, all is well now, there are 400 stupid noobs out there bumping and killing freighters .

Stop trying to scare people with false rumors, Jita is one of the safest places in EVE to auto-pilot your freighter.

5 Likes

I wanted to thank you guys for selling me my permit to move my freighter into Jita. It really came in handy! Do yourselves a favor everyone and permit up!

6 Likes

I just went through with my freighter alts… seemed ok to me.

Is burn Jita being held somewhere else this year

4 Likes

If you are getting bumped and ganked by noobs, what does that say about YOU?

4 Likes

Baited!
Got em fam.

Lots changed in HS but please stay away…we have enough tears already…your type are never happy.

2 Likes

A permit? No way, better do not buy a subscription

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

You will be dearly missed, I assure you. :neutral_face:

1 Like

But you’ll be saving so much if you buy it for a whole year upfront!

No one talked about wardecs. But as far I know the rock old game engine does just not allow to do any better or prevent scam or ganking (see Concord response time).

How would the game engine affect that?

Do you mean like how its impossible to be scammed in a contract if you use Eyes + Brain?

1 Like

Is that why you think this game has those features? Because CCP can’t figure out how to get rid of them? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The mere fact you were using a Mackinaw in Hi-sec is exactly why you got ganked.

1 Like