GANKING advice needed: I want to kill minerbots

Been doing this for years, been bumping ships for years, still nothings changed, so to join based upon that premise is to join a fools errand, but there it is, no shortage of recruits nor those that enjoy creepy pasta day in and day out.

2 Likes

Just do what everyone else does and pretend you are interested in killing bots and justify killing anyone you want under the false pretence that they are all bots. Wind this into a vehemently half-arsed and unconvincing role-play effort to enrich local chat with quality content.

3 Likes

I admit I don’t kill bots. They immediately warp out, they use anti-catalyst fits and even if you kill them with their 24/7 mining income they don’t care they are there tomorrow again.

I rather find some clueless noob who just bought retriever and goes mine in it for the first time…

Can you link us your gank alts?

The best gank in that case is to use the “Report Bot” feature. They can ISK tank your Catalysts but they can’t tank a ban hammer.

I tried that button reported about 8 characters I was very confident that are bots. It seems that none of those I reported is a bot because they are still mining 24/7.

If those chars are really controlled by real person then I pitty him, mining everyday and from what I know every hour (as he and his alts are there everytime I fly around and I play a lot, a looot compared to other players) for a past month.

There is a guy in Teonusude who logs in every 4h to mine the two ice belts, every day, almost all around the clock and he seems to be doing this for years and I don’t think he is a bot. Some people like to play their game as a job they pay for…

2 Likes

As Ima pointed out, he/she may have actually been a real player with no life. Let’s not kid ourselves. There will be players like that in any game. How many of them are compared to bots is a question I can’t answer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.