Ganking Bots

for everyone else: “Hello capsuleer, are you a bot?”

To further clarify you can still exit the game and it will still remove you from local just not from space

Though the mechanics differ as to timers/circumstance, there should be no way for an aggressor, legal or not, to instantly log out, or dock up to log out, instantly.

After getting ganked I checked local for the name of the aggressor and they were nowhere in the system. Maybe they left in a pod and went to another system. But why would the Ganker immediately log off after the gank is the question?

The gankers pod getting killed and cloned elsewhere could be the reason.

I think the question regarding Gank Bots is a very important question. I did some research on Bot programs and they are readily available for many activities in Eve Online and not just mining. I think that those running Gank Fleets should have their fleets looked into to make certain that Macro’s are not being used to operate the fleets.

Don’t think so. Nice try with the emotional phishing tactic though. My emotions are quite stable to be honest. So why do you try and phish for those you think have emotional instabilities and are irrational? Lacking something in your life? So how are your emotions these days zOrella? I’m not one to play people because that is rude and contradictory to the mentality of a how should I say it “normal person.” I neither spin the web or come from under the leaf like the spider.

We know that miners use programs to Bot with so it wouldn’t be that difficult for a ganker to do the same thing.

So, instead of the more logical solution (you being bad at Eve), you jump into ganking-bots?

Rrrriiiiiiight…

Untanked Corax… :facepalm:

I literally told you that he was podded. He likely was podded and his clone was in another system. Does this make sense?

The player may not have been after any loot, but simply sought to destroy your ship. Since this was achieved, doing a good deed for the day, will he have concluded his EVE session.

TL;DR: Gank Dryson, drop mic and exit stage.

Keep in mind that Jita local tends to have 1800-2500 people in it. Literally, in the time it’d take for you to scroll through the local list to find him, he would have been podded. It only takes a few seconds for people to jump on it.

Gonna laugh when Pearl Abyss allows for cash-only accounts for input-broadcast fleets… CODE already has at least 4 players with 20-25 pilot cheat-fleets. You’re gonna have to pay up now. $$$$$$$$

Hey Dyson, why do you think CODE is called CODE. Hm? HM?

1 Like

Good evening. If you believe you have found something erroneous, please file a petition and the issue will be looked at. As such, I will be closing this thread. Thank you.

2 Likes