Ganking from Alpha account SHOULDNT be allowed

While I myself have reported Naari Naarian (directly to CCP) for stating he/she is a game developer when it is obvious that they are not, this does not invalidate their statement unless that statement is based on them actually being a developer (i.e. Im a developer and I know that we are making such and such a choice, opens up that statement to attack upon the persons credibility since the statement is invalid if they are not a game developer).

Naari Naarian makes no claim in the post you are referring to that they are a game developer so making a personal attack against him/her based on past experience is a fallacy, you must attack his point and not him.

p.s. Please donā€™t force me to defend this guy again, Iā€™m only doing so because fallacies chaff my behind.

p.p.s Im a women (which is a lie) but my statement above is in no way dependent upon my gender so even though i lied about my gender my statement must be attacked directly because my gender isnā€™t important to my statement.

1 Like

Lying about things puts your credibility down.
If you lack credibility that same lack applies to any claim you make.
Therefore previous consistent evasive behaviour is relevant. Even if not directly mentioned in a particular post.

1 Like

STOP MAKING SENSE.
Iā€™m getting worried by the last posts you made that try to actually be nice and make communication happen.
(thatā€™s not insult, just I agree with you both on the respectful form eve if you donā€™t agree with him and calling people to stop absurd fallacies that make discussion here impossible)

To be clear I donā€™t like (and actually care) how this guy is posting but I think people who keep aggressing him are as bad, if not worse, than him simply because they know what they are doing.

1 Like

It is a disturbing trendā€¦LOL.

1 Like

They donā€™t get this. Instead they rather open themselves up for potential abuse by wrongly ignoring the personā€™s character and past behaviour. Iā€™m beginning to think that this comes from a serious lack of empathy in general, but no idea yet.

Theyā€™d probably give Trump a second term with that logic.

Meanwhile everyone else is wondering why someone who (as far as I can see) posted once (post 4), with content that was entirely personal opinion (and hence cannot be ā€œdishonestā€), is suddenly relevant to a thread thatā€™s nearly reached 150 posts.

Itā€™s probably BEST, not to get ganked by an alpha and IF it EVER happens, never mention it.

Chuck%20Norris

And ?

If that was the case CODE. people would be considered as retard on the forum after they claimed so many times things that were intrinsically false (obvious statistical data manipulation among them).

wait ā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.