Ganking has gone too far

One would think that personal contact with another human being when conducting such an important business would be appreciated. Maybe it’s a generational thing… do we need to create a mining permit app so you can order your permit from the phone without having to talk to a person? Those young people… Thinking about it that would be kinda bot-aspirant, so it’s probably better we keep the human factor and you just have to get over it and talk to us :rofl:

2 Likes

On more than 1 ocassion I happened to be present during a gank for profit and steal the drop.Now this was more by accident than just stalking the gankers imagine how much isk one could make by actively stalking them

4 Likes

You’ll find after dealing with thieves all day that you get pretty good at looting before they get their chance

Because the system is more trustworthy than any player, in the entire universe. Most skill books are best bought from NPCs, why would some permit be any different? The sheer amount of people who will say “yeah send me money, it’ll do X” takes away any reassurance that could be gained through conversation.

Because an Agent of The New Order is even more trustworthy than an NPC.

3 Likes

Actually the gankers who charge for protection should farm corpses of a specific name and use that as a license LOL

If they got it in cargo don’t mess with em they paid

Could have an official site that shows the current months clone name and expire date

i dont trust no one… cause no one trusts me

Dude, a woman should be safe to walk the park after dark wearing a mini skirt. Stop mixing up RL with a game.

8 Likes

Lol…

The words that describe what I currently think about you would get me a permaban from the forums. What an extremely horrible thing you just said!

6 Likes

Mission accomplished. :joy:

N.B. I may be drunk at this moment in time because the tears of laughter won’t stop.

Lol. Post hidden. We’re all hardcore about ganking pixels but we suddenly turn to butter over real stuff. Pathetic and hypocritical, really. This is a pretend place. A ‘safe space’.

2 Likes

You are a pretty disgusting person

5 Likes

I’m pretty softcore myself. Then again, that’s probably consistent with my being a fluffy, mineral-hauling carebear with not a single PVP pixel against my name.

Ganking is piracy, piracy is legal in EvE, and that’s fine. I’ve never been ganked in high sec anyway; several times in low and null (including to mechanics not available in hi).

I flagged your post. And others may have too.

That’s because there’s a very clear distinction between fantasy and reality; we can tell the difference, can you?

Pathetic and hypocritical, really

Yes, you are.

4 Likes

Am I correct in understanding that you are “LOL” for victim blaming a woman for sexual assault?

2 Likes

Don’t pay it any attention

Im not defending magnis witchspace but it is up to each individual to keep a sense of self preservation about themselves in every situation. RL and in game.

The keyboard operator saying this is an eight year US Army vet with time over seas and one who was picked on a lot growing up.

Sure but we are all just playing a game here. If I wanted to talk RL I’d be in oop or reddit.

1 Like

This is a null statement because in real life when you get a ticket the police can put your suspect level right to -10.0 if they so choose based on your past.

So why should CODE. be treated the same way based on your real life associations?

CODE. has ganked thousands of ships and maintains a -10.0 status. Why would Concord even let them out of the station with so many illegal on their kill boards? Twisting the mentality of “oh its a game mechanic” no longer works.

CODE. and Goonswarm gankers are ruthless pilots.

So why hasn’t Concord eradicated them yet like an outlaw Jesse James wanna be should be treated?

1 Like