Ganking is a rediculous word to use in EvE, it is PvP where Concord shoots the winner

Maybe Im getting too old, or havent kept up.

But this is no longer fun for me.

Maybe you people enjoy this crap, but I dont.
I put out 7 OC gank songs to try and bring the fun back, but apparently “fun” is no longer something we share.

Instead, for you, fun is shitting on people.
I wont be a part of that.
Ive got 8 billion people to choose from on this planet, and I dont choose you sad, bitter, sarcastic trolls to do so with.

Amazing. You’re wrong about that too. Truly amazing.

2 Likes

I’m quite happy, ty for asking

I’m generally not, ty for asking as well

Who isn’t? Unless you’re a boring old sod lol

I don’t turn to stone when the sun hits me nor do I live under a bridge (or eat kids :sweat_smile:)

Ty for your concerns tho lol

They were fun, made me smile.

1 Like

I like OC, I don’t like OC in that aspect ratio… landscape mode por favor.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Salvos rage-quit the thread!

#rekt

I think Estuary should get the KM.

1 Like

I could not watch them. I can’t describe why either, because there is no English translation for Fremdschämen.

yeah there is, IIRC it’s that you’re embarrassed for someone else; like when your drunk mate makes inappropriate advances, in really bad gutter German, towards the policewoman who just caught him peeing on a bus stop.

Paderborn, good times.

1 Like

Yeah, you nailed it

I remember it by thinking of it as friend shame, it looks very similar. Works with quite a lot of German and for the godawful compound words you guys invent, to troll everyone else, my rusty German suffices if I break it down into single words.

For everything else there is google.

1 Like

You’re just embarrassed because he can sing and you’re too shy for it. It’s common.

1 Like

@CCP_Falcon can we get a sticky post about ganking or a sub forum that is it’s own because we are now just flooded with folks that aren’t good at eve whom just die and cry…

Seriously it’s a code ocean…

2 Likes

You’re just gonna have to deal with the fact that the New Order is the most relevant Alliance in the game.

2 Likes

Obligatory Grr Goons

3 Likes

It’s more for the fact that I see more posts about ganking then corp theives or the old days of just being a pirate

Fuckin’ A man! Amazing! Just ignore the miserable assholes mate, they’ve even less of a life than we do.

2 Likes

So much butthurt over a word :rofl:

I’ve been using the word “gank” since the Ultima Online days, who gives a ■■■■ if it used to be ganging up on people. Words change definitions, crying about it like some old crusty loser isn’t going to change that reality.

also

NICE ART COLLECTION SALVOS LOOLOOOLOLOL

holy ■■■■ I was in tears looking at those cringey videos :joy:, no wonder you’re such a loser in eve

4 Likes

Haters gonna hate.

So what does “gank” mean now?

Who ?

As far as have seen, it means that whoever killed the other target is vastly superior compared to the one who got killed, and the one who got killed by this vastly superior force is the one who was ganked.
There are many ways to be superior; in skill, numbers, power or all of these combined. Meaning, even one player can gank a player

Also, if you are part of the best alliances in game, like CODE. all kills you do are ganks.

Source: people who got ganked

2 Likes