Ganking is a rediculous word to use in EvE, it is PvP where Concord shoots the winner

Suicide ganking is defined differently than ganking, explicitly, literally and by context.

2 Likes

Well in threads about suicide ganking, (which is every thread now, since the New Order is the most relevant alliance in the game) ganking is often used as shorthand for the suicide variety. Are you being slow on purpose again?

3 Likes

Suicide ganking = Illegal act of aggression by a gang.

Ganking = Legal act of aggression by a gang.

1 Like

Are you being rude on purpose again?

1 Like

Contexts of Gank:

• By Salvos Rhoska

“We heard you like to Gank”

“What Is Gank?”

“Everybody Gank Now!”

“Aguilera Gank”

“I Will Always Gank You”

“Gank It”

1 Like

“Jeremy (Was Ganked)”

1 Like

Somehow that lost one was not as good as the others. I couldn’t quite tell the original song from it as I could with the others. Maybe you’re over-doing it a little. :rofl:

1 Like

No one cares about your videos @Salvos_Rhoska
Please stop spamming them

Also,

:slight_smile:

1 Like

From your profile:

Dom%20Butthurt

Definition:

1 Like

Cry more lol
Won’t make your puny definition any more true :wink:

Dom%20Crying
Dom%20Crying2
Dom%20Crying3

Dom%20Crying4

2 Likes

You seem obsessed by who I reply to

Might want to get that checked :wink:

Lol, it is pretty funny that you think you can define the word ganking while you are not even part of the ganking community.

How do James 315, who have to be the most famous ganker ever in Eve, define the word?
Let us take a look at yesterday’s Kill of the week (http://www.minerbumping.com/2018/07/kills-of-week_15.html)
“an extraordinary gank armada was on hand to greet him” - Yes, James talked about Suicide ganking, which was obvious from the context.
Or this one from earlier http://www.minerbumping.com/2016/02/mourning-in-hysec-part-1.html
“She executed a perfect solo gank.” - Yes, a suicide gank by one person, not a gang.

So your definition is at odds with James 315, the most famous ganker ever in Eve. Who should we believe? I do as always, I believe in James 315, the Saviour and Protector of HiSec.

5 Likes

The victims are a part of said community, too, and quite involuntarily so.

1 Like

It is no surprise the most successful apex predators in this game have a better capacity for abstract reasoning than the average miner or hauler. Although it is a bit funny to imagine a freighter pilot seeing the gank fleet warp in and think “I’m doomed. I can only survive this if their FC mistakenly calls for ‘gank that nerd’ instead of ‘suicide gank that nerd’”.

1 Like

It really is that simple.

The best prey outsmart/outperform apex predators.
Thats how they stay alive.

Yes, but you need to ignore them. They will always hate you for correcting them. You could be standing in front of a school class and be trying to make a fun quiz test, and still, the kids are not going to like you.

I can still remember a replacement teacher I once had and she actually gave each of us a sugar cube at the end of the class. A sugar cube … I still remember it 40 years later. The memory has burned it self in for being one of the most awkward school experiences.

Point is, you’ve got to accept that some just hate you, and you need to see it as a win. Some will always hate you unless you’re their parent. And parents aren’t save from it either, i.e. when teenagers go through their phases.

Sure, you could argue that, but you would be wrong. James 315 has been writing daily about it since 2012, so he should know pretty much everything about ganking, wouldn’t you say that? While those you call “victims” maybe get a quick glimpse at the community and they are of course not experts at the subject. Just because you get ganked doesn’t mean you are an expert at it.

1 Like

There are no victims
Only criminals

2 Likes

He knows the responses, but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know everything. He obviously has a connection to his victims, tries to ridicule them and calls them out for it. It’s almost like he is the one who is hurting and as a result wants to hurt others back for it. Like any ordinary bully really. So, no, I don’t think for a moment that he knows both sides. But it also doesn’t matter. It’s a game and players have all kinds of different motivations for playing it.

1 Like