Ganking is a rediculous word to use in EvE, it is PvP where Concord shoots the winner

One thing that makes people great is to know when to talk and when to listen. You and Salvo doesn’t know when to listen to those that have knowledge about the subject.
Open your heart and listen to what James has to say. If you try to be open minded, instead of so stubborn, you could learn so much more than you know today.

2 Likes

Its that simple.
Deal with it.

I did, and it’s not my thing.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Which is what makes the call to action by James 315 all the more important. Hence nothing illegal about ganking miners and bot-aspirants.

2 Likes

Ganking is not illegal.

Suicide ganking is illegal.

Hasn’t played since 2012 and is infamous.
Cool story though.

CODIES haven’t figured out non-CODIES wouldn’t stop to piss on James315 if he were on fire, much less care about him in any other way.

1 Like

Luckily nobody told CCP that ganking miners in highsec is illegal, otherwise a lot of CODE. players would have been banned from the game. Although I distinctly remember many miners claiming they were going to petition me after I ganked them. Perhaps the miners wrongly petitioned that I ganked them instead of suicide ganked them.

Show us on the ship model where the CODE touched you. Here, let me help https://zkillboard.com/kill/70955527/

Edit: doctors advice, watch the following video three times a day until the butt-hurt goes away. In severe cases this may take a long time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q

1 Like

And? I replaced the ship 10 minutes afterwards. Go find someone who actually cries when one of you dipshits shows up. You’ll starve looking for tears here. Also, you can ask Bounty Bumper how much salt he collected. Hint: none.

The 5 stages of CODE acceptance:

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

You could go from stage 1 to stage 5 by simply transferring 10m ISK to my wallet. Although if you want to wallow in your grief a bit more you can; just take the prescribed medicine at regular intervals.

2 Likes

You sound pretty butthurt. Sure you are not?

Nope, but you and your delusional friends can pretend I am if it helps you avoid reality, princess.

Amazing. Exactly the weasley-looking little weirdo I had always imagined spends sooooooooooo much time here crying about the game.

2 Likes

That hurted my fee-fees :frowning:

Well, if he is Chicken and you are Weasel, maybe then I can be SuperCow.

1 Like

This people falsely assume that from my comments I don’t pvp or enjoy that part of the game which is wrong. I just hate specifically the gutless spineless bullies and cowards that the high sec gankbears (great name for them btw) undoubtedly are. They don’t have stomach for a fight they just abuse victims they know they have no chance to fight back. Pretty much same as 100kg idiot beating on his wife and kids. But see they are even more cowardly because unlike bullies in real life they can’t get punished for it in eve and that is why they only do it in game. I was a member even for some time of one of those corps and while some are fairly normal people in general my description fits.

There are no victims, only criminals

You seem to fail miserably at understanding EVE is a game about ship pvp… :sweat_smile:

Yeah nah
We’re all pretty normal folk irl…

1 Like

Did you even read what I wrote? You don’t do pvp. I do on semi regular basis both null low and wh that is pvp and I am not white knighting I kill or get killed every target is valid what you do is I don’t even what to call that. Module harvest?

Suicide ganking is a criminal act.