Ganking is a rediculous word to use in EvE, it is PvP where Concord shoots the winner

Please don’t.

They are the best videos I have seen in a very long time. :heart:

1 Like

Taking gank song requests cos on a roll and this thread now belongs to me as thoroughly salvoshed.

Name a song and I will deliver.

1 Like

Michael Jackson, Beat It.

I don’t understand this whole thread. I used to PvP a lot back in the day, nowadays only rarely when ceirtain people log on and we get to hang out.

But, I don’t stay in High Sec for PvP, that is utterly and completely stupid. I go to the pipelines in LS, sometimes NS, though I can’t stand NS now. I suppose I could go do some FW too since my PvP toon has wrecked empire faction standings anyways, but just don’t find it fun anymore.

So instead of complaining about Concord why don’t the stupid people go to where there is no concord ? I mean, these places aren’t exactly hard to find. Even looking for random action. Just open map and see number of jumps, number of rats killed (if you wanna hunt), number of people in systems, ships destroyed etc. All the relevant data is there and present, all anyone has to do is use it.

Majority of systems in game do not have Concord in them and people there are happy with PvP and will and do PvP all day long. So what seems to be a problem ?

1 Like

That pretty much sounds like you :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

@everyone
See any locked ganking/bumping/war thread where our little kettle meets the description cited above

Lol vid song posts flagged as spam, though each is unique and relevant.

Some people genuinely hate me, even though Im just providing gank songs, as per topic.

Original content (OC) used to be appreciated here.

@ISD_Buldath, @ISD_Sakimura could you please unflag the videos?

They’re on topic, they’re humorous and are a reflection of the people who play EVE Online. Flagging these for spam or inappropriate content doesn’t do Salvos Rhoska justice and only casts a bad light on the community as a whole.

1 Like
2 Likes

Check your wallet, Salvos.

1 Like

Next request?

Sometimes I listen to this song while I gank, could you do it?

Maybe make your own thread instead of spamming them?

They’re disrupting whatever conversation there was before you started spouting the thread with them

@Salvos_Rhoska
I ran across the term back around 2k, when I would be called a [expletives deleted] ganking [expletives deleted] PK [expletive deleted]; Absolutely sure this was occurring before WC3 was released.

I was just hoping that since you were so sure, that I had new term to toss around that I had missed… guess we will just have to start calling it “Elite Solo PvP” :frowning_face:

1 Like

WC3 was released in 2002, and Dota mod soon thereafter.

Ill work sonething out.

Meanwhile:

1 Like

Two thumbs up!

(That’s a compliment, :rofl:)

2 Likes

Not disputing that, just stating, I am absolutely sure the term predated WC3. I just cannot recall the exact time around 2k that I was exposed to the term, was between 1999 and 2001. In Feb of 02 I had moved and was not able to continue playing online games for some time.

Salvos, what is it with you and struggling with the English language? I know it’s hard, but jeez…

Hey Salvos, the New Order isn’t a roleplay organization and I’m not acting as a roleplayer when I enforce the Code.

There ya go. That should make for about 10 more pages of Salvos nonsense.

I’ve contributed to the thread. :avocado:

1 Like

Haters gonna hate.
I speak and understand English better than you.
How else do you think I rewrote the songs above.

1 Like

I think it’s been demonstrated enough times on these forums that you, in fact, do not.

1 Like

Who ordered the chicken?