Ganking is a rediculous word to use in EvE, it is PvP where Concord shoots the winner

It sometimes started to speak to you… when the mother of the friend you wanted to play the game with picked up the phone instead of letting the other computer answer it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

These people are hopeless.

Neither OC, history of gaming, nor definitions matter to them.

Just circle-jerking in the millenial age.

I played WC2, SC, AOE, D1, D2, etc etc

Get back in thy hole “old man”

E1: also super Mario 64, Duck Hunt (with the op grey and orange gun), that cassette with 150 games on it, good old days where keyboard warriors didn’t exist :joy:

1 Like

I did support for Sierra Online… nice benny, free stuff. They had a lot of good games back in the day.

Personal history doesn’t change a definitions applications or origin.

So sad what the present is with people like this.

Gank means whatever you want it to.
No respect for OC, especially when you dont produce your own.

You do realize where you are, yes?

1 Like

Tell us about the good ol’ days when there were incandescent light bulbs!

2 Likes

Keep on circle-jerking.

The circle jerks nowadays just aren’t like the circle jerks back in your day, huh Salvos?

2 Likes

Quite the statement from a guy who uploads videos to youtube from his smartphone of himself singing.

1 Like

They may be old, but they’re still brighter than you.

That’s low, I thought you were somewhat better than that… guess you’re not :sweat_smile:

How low is it? Is it low enough for me to extract tears from you?

Good point, Ima!

I think if we measured millenial-ness by how many hours and hours you spend posting pages and pages of tears on some internet spaceship forum, Salvos definitely out-millenials me.

2 Likes

Sorry, found 11 with sourcing… just took about 2 seconds of Google.

2 Likes

“Duuurrrr he spews tearzzz hurrrr”

In the typical keyboard warrior style :sweat_smile:
How convenient

Even MOAR!!!

Nice findings! I was way to lazy to do the job for him, he had read Shakespeare after all.

AND MORE!!!

@Minx_Mattel
Well, reading != comprehension… so… yeah.

That is so true.