Ganking killing content

Nay…the place to ‘argue’ ownership is the Eve grid, using DPS not words. If anyone thinks they ‘own’ anything in Eve, let them fight for it.

Nah youre just victim blaming man.

These people just want to be able to farm tens of billions of isk in peace and relative safety. We have to feel sorry for these people. Now they will only be able to afford 2 years of gametime worth of plex instead of 3.

Nah man, theyre victims. They wont be able to farm tens of billions of isk now. So sad. Why dont people weep for the billionaires anymore, they have hard lives too.

Aiko Danuja I DO know who you are. I do not know what you want. If you are looking for SALT or ISK, I can tell you I don’t have SALT or ISK. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for someone like you. If you let my MINERS go now and stop ganking, and reimburse every miner or hauler you have ever wronged, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. I will not expose you but if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will expose you.

That’s tongue in cheek right.

Let me guess. You work for MI6, and your last name starts with a B?

And bad luck will follow you wherever you go, your credit card will start getting declined, your wife will cheat on you, your children bullied at school, and a terrible rash will form on your right arm?

Hes serious. Ive seen it before. Infact, much worse.

Always find it funny that the people making threats are usually the ones wetting them selves in fear.

Reminds me of this classic:

1 Like

That escalated quickly

Well, yeah. The internet and anonimity makes even the weakest of us into delta force navy seal operators.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to what you had to say🤭

1 Like

Ganking killing content?
Would not Ganking be the content in a PvP game?
Are not the players the content in a multiplayer game?

1 Like

It’s a bit embarrassing lol

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You know the system and btw U started IT!

Nah man thats too far from where i was rorqualling and building my supers.

1 Like

Oh really then that was not your hot drop yesterday then?

Shame you could had taken me out with ease 07

It might have been. I have like 2176 alts.

I dont kill women and children.

1 Like

Unless they are Minmatars, they don’t count as human beings anyway… or is that the Amarrians? I guess it depends on who you ask which is the freedom fighter and which is the terrorist. :thinking: :smiling_imp: :dealwithitparrot:

2 Likes