Ganking makes Eve a better place

These past 100 replys were good, but I think they just like to see things blow up.

Big Bada Boom. Bada Boom.

Itā€™s simple. If you get ganked, you deserved it. Thereā€™s no point telling these so-called capsuleers how to pilot their ships. If they canā€™t figure it out on their own, they arenā€™t worthy of that title.

1 Like

How lovely, Iā€™m so happy you are in a minority with that type of thinking

2 Likes

ā€œYou will find I am a part of the silent majority. Those who sit in the shadows making decisions without the need of seeking validation or approval in these interstellar messaging boards. We are the ones who bring Order (and disorder as needed) to the systems of New Eden. The unelected government that transgresses faction borders. We were not given our place in the world. We carved it ourselvesā€

1 Like

We have shadow sitters too, but what makes stuff happen are people like me and my cohorts , people that actually do stuff. One step at a time

2 Likes

OH NO THEY HAVE SHADOW SITTERS OH NOOOOOO

you are clearly an psychopath. you should intern yourself in!

So I actually grew up in a cult irl. It took a lot for me to recognize it as such, but I figured it out around age 12. Itā€™s doable, though Aiko is hardly a cult leader

1 Like

can you describe this cult for us?

Not really as it involves a lot of personal details, and politics and religion, both of which arenā€™t allowed on the forums, but suffice to say this cult was fairly extreme and Iā€™m quite glad to be gone.

1 Like

how did it make you feel when you realized it was a cult?

Sad. It made me reevaluate a lot of my friendships and relationships. It took about another decade for my parents to figure it out, in which time I was very miserable. I still have members of that group reach out to me and try to get me to come back, and I just have to ignore them. Leaving as soon as I could when I was 18 made things even more complicated as Iā€™ve largely had to rebuild my life from scratch. I lost a lot of friends.

1 Like

and what methods did you employ to deal with the sadness?

Admittedly unhealthy ones at first. A lot of drinking, some drug use too. And then I found therapy worked and so I did that. Itā€™s been a good tool to use to deal with a lot of my baggage.

1 Like

do you consider yourself fully healed now?

Iā€™m going to be honest, I donā€™t think most things are ever that cut and dry. Trauma isnā€™t ever really tied up with a neat little bow. What you learn to do is identify the areas in which your trauma has affected the way that you view the world, and your corresponding behaviors, and try to fix them. Itā€™s an ongoing process that never really ends, and requires self examination and intellectual honesty. Sometimes it requires external accountability partners. It really varies from person to person and trauma to trauma. I canā€™t say that my tools will work for anyone else, but I canā€™t say they wonā€™t. I just try to do the right thing, and try to examine my thoughts and actions and make sure theyā€™re coming from the right place.

1 Like

and how would you describe yourself now? at what point do you find yourself now?

Healing I suppose. I just try to make sure Iā€™m doing the right thing for the right reasons and make sure that so donā€™t try to live in a mediated reality (ie addictions). I just work and go to college.

1 Like