Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

Yeah, but you don’t know a quarter about how things work, and why.

Thank you for proving me right. You do not think about my words, you just do exactly as i say. You dismiss them automatically, because they do not fit into your rather ill world view.

In any case do i strongly recommend you stop with the bullying, baseless accusations and generalisations and instead act like a decent human being. There is a good reason why I am still here, while 99.9% of the toxic carebears i came across got wiped from the forums eventually.

And please… think a bit more about what people tell you, and accept when people know vastly more than you do. It would help you becoming a better person… and all evidence suggests that you aren’t one.

Have a nice day, and …

… someone tell me if it’s okay to tell him to ■■■■ off, please? :blush:

2 Likes

Fabulous Rod.

3 Likes

Another observation:

EVERYTHING CCP developed:

• was to “force” you to join a corp; “cooperate with others”
  • well I don’t have time and don’t want to play that way.
  • was to create constant opportunities for non-consensual PvP EVERYWHERE. Fighting over sites, fighting over loot drops…

I wouldn’t mind that if they modeled LOGICAL & realistic Crime & Punishment mechanisms.
They consistently defended stupid mechanics & geared gameplay for the benefit of power player prick pirates EVERYWHERE.

I’ll tell YOU to Fck the Fck off…

I sense that you lean towards the power player prick pirates. Your time has come :smiley:
and now hopefully gone

You’re as intelligent as all the others, i see. That’s too bad, but none of my concern. Your insignificance will prove itself in EVE’s history books, by not mentioning you at all… ever.

I will opt-out now, because I prefer behaving like I am talking to a person in front of me, while you prefer talking like you are hiding behind a screen. Feel free to have the last word. Data indicates you need it.

5 Likes

Look, YOU hate care bears while I hate power player prick pirates…
who would Jesus love more?:

Data indicate that you are completly lost and futureless, enjoy “glorious” EVE history because it is all you got from now, future belongs to PA.

1 Like

Your posting would indicate that you’re a troll, hence unwelcome.

Please do feel free to scurry back to whatever shithole game you came from.

Solecist is right in many respects, CODE. are no more than a teardrop in an ocean of commerce; for every freighter they kill hundreds more make their trip safely, for every miner they kill thousands more mine in peace. They’re not hard to avoid.

3 Likes

Miners need not cry, they need only get a mining permit for only 10m isk/year

That’s cheaper than peace of mind

2 Likes
1 Like

why would anyone defend those modeling their gameplay to the behavior of terrorists & mobsters who torment the defenseless?

(why would a game platform support such behavior EVERYWHERE in their virtual Universe?)

Because this is EVE, not My Little Pony Online

htfu

1 Like

yea, so the hard ass space pirates can kill little ponies… right

Calm down

It’s pixels… everyone plays however the hell they want within CCP’s rules

Lmao

1 Like

LMAO because CCP rules are dead meat :smile:

Nope?

1 Like

check this out… it’s the BEST!

Why are you playing a game, whose virtual world was specifically designed to allow such behaviour, almost everywhere, if you find it so deplorable?

Eve is, and probably always will be, somewhat of a niche gaming experience. Some of the original devteam played Ultima Online, where they engaged in the behaviour that you’re busy being self righteous about.

Besides, what do you expect from a bunch of (probably) drunk vikings who eat rotten shark fin and entire sheep heads?

It was never designed to be a game that most gamers wish to play, they sure like reading about it though. The full loot mechanics and that you can be engaged pretty much anywhere are clear signs of this.

3 Likes

Auto da Fe

Why were your previous alts banned? You’re as transparent as the air we breathe
Or are you Andresoni Jenau?

Eve won’t change, and even if it does, my sub isn’t renewing for other reasons

1 Like