Ganking, or rather the Right to Gank

I play because I’m appalled… like looking at a festering wound…

I play in every way contrary to CCP’s set up. They are full of themselves.

Vikings were bullies.

Oh it’s him is it?

Shut up Rod.

2 Likes

mistaken identity.

there’s more than “Rod” who hate the premise of this game

I hate the premise of WoW, I don’t bitch on their forums about it.

Because I’m a reasonable person.

2 Likes

Ftfy snowflake

1 Like

domination is passe sweetie

and where are the Vikings now? (when you need them)

FTFY.

2 Likes

it is if you’re a pervert… so I guess you are.

I’m not

Kinky and perverted are not the same thing.

Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole damn chicken.

2 Likes

so I’m guessing you’re one of the chicken users

Holy ■■■■ that was well said.

Like, I’m not in this thing, but good God you spoke well.

3 Likes

I paid for and played Eve for over 10 years and feel entitled to b*tch

1 Like

as I’ve learned… but they sure liked to bully the weak…

11 years here, and it’s just not going to help you.

I can’t even imagine what it is like playing a game you don’t like in the hope it will completely change for 10 years. I mean there are literally thousands of games out there that may suit you better and you stick to the one where you have to play the victim for a decade. What does that feel like?

4 Likes

Do us a favor and quit. This is how Eve started and how eve will continue to be. This game isn’t for everyone.

You compare the pvp in this game to wow, but there’s a reason why wow pvp is largely dead. There’s a real lack of excitement and “pvp shakes” like you get with Eve Online.

1 Like

Thanks for those 2 pages of drivel no one will ever read.

who says I don’t like the game? I’m hardly a victim, I’m a survivor.!
I’ve had a lot of fun on the game playing it my way… made a ton of ISK, bought whatever I wanted, tried a lot of the different features.
I just hate the CCP “Harden the F#ck Up” attitude and the way they patronize to the power player prick pirates. I just couldn’t see how that helped a gaming business model…

And yea, I thought that was a funny attitude to have when wanting to run (& hopefully grow) a game business. I’m sure the PPPP’s attitude of “go play WoW” didn’t help with that either…

And so now they sold it… they indeed couldn’t make it work. Well, I’m sure you had your jollies in the meantime… :stuck_out_tongue:

Clearly, they can’t make money just off the PPPP community - your people…

from what I’ve read, WoW Legion expansion has sold quite well - around 4 Million copies…

Blizzard is claiming that “they’ve never had as many players as currently”…

Meanwhile Eve is sold and I’m betting there WILL be changes… they already instituted a Policy Update - and you know that didn’t come from the folks who gave you “Harden the F#ck Up” :wink:

the Harden Up Clowns

CCP could simply up the rewards for mining, exploration and PvE as well as the risks if they really wanted to in order to maintain the same loss of ships that gankers create.

World of Warcraft is a much more casual friendly game. It appeals to more people that are in search of 30 minutes of instant gratification and has no real long over-arching planning or character development that you put into your character.

Eve is the opposite. I’m not saying that eve is perfect, because it’s far from that. I can list plenty of flaws, but even with those I prefer this over any MMO out there.

Sounds like you should cash in on that 30 minutes of instant gratification in a “bully-free” zone. Don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

1 Like