Gas Passkey

Hello everyone.
So after I scanned every Cosmic Signature in my system and accessed an Gas Training Site, in that Gas Training Site I found an Acceleration Gate. When I reach there, one agent says “access this Gate by using the Gas Passkey that I put into your Item Hangar.” Ok.
I check my ship’s Cargo Hold. Nothing. Just my Proof of Discovery documents and Probe Scanners.
Then I go to my home station’s Item Hangar. Same result, nothing.
What can I do? I am kinda curious to see what is beyond that gate.
Thanks!

1 Like

The agent gave it to you. Its in the station item hangar.

2 Likes

But the thing is…I did not found it in Personal Assets at my Home Station.

I wondered where all those keys came from, they kept appearing in my hanger everytime somebody complains they cannot find theirs.

And one appeared in your hangar right now?

You must first accept mission from exploration career agent about exploring gas site. Then it will appear in your item hangar.

2 Likes

Then you didn’t accept the mission.

1 Like

@Wander_Prian, @Lis_Torin So I need to go to the agent’s location, find his mission, and accept it?

You should already be in the Career Agents system where you got the mission briefing to find the Gas site and retrieve the Proof Of Discovery - Gas Site.

Just dock in the station, access the Exploration Career Agent again and accept the mission offer, then the Gas Passkey should be in the Items Hangar. Make sure to place it in your ships cargo hold, undock and scan for the Gas Site again. Activate the Acceleration gate, loot the Training Container and take the Proof Of Discovery - Gas Site back to agent.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Exploration_Career_Agent#Gas_Site_Scanning_.285_of_5.29

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.