Gate network not as stabilized as we hoped?

I do not want to alarm anyone, but stargates in Minmatar space at least seem to be exhibiting the same “pulse” they did before the gate network disruption.

(Pator to Ammold)

There are also reports of gates with “fireworks” like effect going into the gate.

(Gate in Amarr space, picture Jim Halescott)

This was noticed today; I have no idea if it started today or has been going on ever since the Event.

2 Likes

Can confirm this image is from myself
Something seems to be going on

2 Likes

it’s minmatar, expect bits to fall off.

1 Like

for 300 years the minmatar gates was not maintained annually, so I would expect them to be like that, however I have no idea why the amarr gates were not functioning perfectly.

Caldari gates don’t seem to show any signs of similar fluctuations that were measurable ahead of the gate connection disruptions.

1 Like

Racist jackass.

4 Likes

red-haired stepchild.

1 Like

Well, that escalated quickly.

Sorry, no, my birth parents are still together. No step-parents.

We’ll keep an eye out for any other peculiarities regarding gates over here in Fed space. Judging by how tricky these Trigs tend to be, I wouldn’t put it past them to have something else planned.

Thanks for the post, captain!

1 Like

At this time, I have no such anomalies to report from the Mandate. A report from the Kingdom will be forthcoming.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.