Gatekeeping for new players?

If, like me, you really can’t be bothered grinding away for hours, there is always the option of buying PLEX to convert to ISK. Last time I checked it was around 1.8bn ISK for £10 worth of PLEX.

But don’t waste that on skill injectors, they are a complete waste of ISK. It is better to spend the money on implants that speed up your training. Rather than spend 1bn ISK on an injector that knocks 9 days off training, for 90m ISK or so you can have 4 ‘Standard’ implants that continuously knock 4 or 5 days a month off the training time….the top 4 shown here..

Gloria is just one of my Omega chars…the others have more SP and ISK. I haven’t had any ‘income’ in EVE, other than a share of loot from stations destroyed, for over a year now since I last bought PLEX. I’m in EVE to PvP and have fun, not to spend hours ‘grinding’.

Essentially I totally agree with the advice from this guy….

2 Likes