Gay Pride BOOOOOM for CSM 16 - Highsec First

6 Likes

Would you vouch for introduction of rainbow-colored SKINs for ships like Catalysts and Coercers, as a way to give unattentive miners even more manly love?

1 Like

yes, also pink skins are a must.

5 Likes

@Gay_Pride_BOOOOOM what will you do to solve the problems of war declaration?

2 Likes

I DEMAND YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU FEEL ARE THE PROBLEMS OF WAR DECLARATIONS!!! YOU CANNOT EXPECT SUCH A HIGHSEC HERO LIKE GAY PRIDE TO SIFT THROUGH YOUR THOUGHTS TO DETERMINE THE SPECIFICS OF YOUR COMPLAINTS!!! PLEASE PROVIDE MORE DETAILS THIS INSTANT!!!

1 Like

U HAVE MY VOTE AND ALL VOTES FROM CORP-NAME-INSERT-HERE

2 Likes

Ok. Problem of highsec wardec is that you cannot declare it to other player corp. so? What ts will do with it? Or you BIG LATTER GUY have another point of this problem?

1 Like

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in new Eden, we shall fight in the space, all fight with growing confidence and growing strength in high sec, we shall defend
our space, whatever the cost may be. we
shall never surrender to the miners.

2 Likes

The solution is to gank if you cannot war dec!

2 Likes

Is he a serious candidate? Perhaps deadly serious. See for yourself.

4 Likes

Seems it looks like a math’s problem, its only a math’s problem if you scan and do the math’s, a lot more fun to go in blind and hit all targets regardless of value.

2 Likes

I’ve never done math for ganks. It’s all theoretical probable… will this DIE? Usually it dies.

1 Like

My late vote here.
It was a reminder not to be blunt in a more than obvious situation.
And the stars converged so that I made a discovery for myself - I am capable of hysterics.
lol

2 Likes

So, with the talk going around of ccp doing something to either diminish high sec ganking or make it harder (hinted at on a resent talking in stations episode), who knows what they are planning tbh might be nothing, but, if there is somethig to it how will this effect your term should you get in?

Being in a possition where your style of gameplay has potentialy now been seen by ccp to be detrimental to the game what would the point of your having a place on the CSM be?

2 Likes

Ganking has its place within the game, destruction of the ships allows for industry to thrive and therefore making mining worth while. As well as this targetting bot miners means that prices of ores and materials don’t drop. CCP can not respond to every potential bot sighting. Let’s be honest in regards to CCP planning it has exactly been done great on the last update either with the changes to industry making it stupid to make battleship and above even harder to manufacture forcing you to gas mine if you are wanting to be self sufficient on top of that if an alpha account can use a ship a ship they should be able to make that ship from the base materials.

3 Likes

Completely agree perma-wars are a stupid mechanic and a waste of time and resources potentially pressuring new alliances or corps out of the game from merc alliances looking at pressuring easy targets and leaving them in a war open to attack when ever they feel like it. With an improvement to the mechanics where an increased payment is needed the longer the war goes on then that forces the mechanics of the war to change meaning that things will happen a lot faster and you’re not stuck in a 2 month war where only something happened on the first two days.

3 Likes

My Vote goes too GPB-ooooooooooom. GL

1 Like

Removed an off topic post.

IT ALWAYS IMPRESSES ME TO SEE THAT IN YC123, WE STILL JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR NAMES AND DISMISS THE VALUE OF THEIR MESSAGE RATHER THAN TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WITH AN OPEN MIND! GAY PRIDE BOOOOOM IS A PLAYER THAT BENDS THE SANDBOX TO CREATE AN EMERGENT STYLE OF PLAY AND IT IS THIS BRILLIANCE AND EFFECTIVENESS AT PEERING BEYOND THE WALLS OF CLOSED THOUGHT THAT MAKES HIM AN OUTSTANDING CHOICE TO REPRESENT THE VOICES OF ALL PLAYERS IN EVE ONLINE!!!

3 Likes

Caps lock stuck??? Please don’t type in all caps…

1 Like