Gay Pride BOOOOOM for CSM 16 - Highsec First

o Your EVE Online story.

I have always been most interested in the PVP aspects of EVE Online. Ever since joining it was my goal to not only have fun, but also to help others learn about and experience the combat aspects of the game that many players try to avoid because they fear the unknown. By bringing PVP to risk adverse highsec players, I found that I could introduce combat and enrich the game. I encourage people that encounter me to pay more attention to EVE so that it is not just a program running on a second screen while they watch a movie or play something else. This was always my goal and I accomplish it every day that I am online.

o Your areas of expertise. In which areas of the game do you feel you are the most knowledgeable? What qualities set you apart from other candidates?

My kill record speaks for itself. I am an expert in highsec PVP. I understand the mechanics combat in highsec space better than almost any other player. No other candidate brings my wide range of ganking experiences to the CSM table. This perspective is not represented well by current CSM members or other candidates. The knowledge and experiences I offer will represent ganker interests AND help other players such as miners, explorers, and mission runners as well.

o Why are you applying for the CSM?

Highsec is the bulk of the player community in EVE. It is both the seeding ground for beginners and the EVE’s endgame content. However, highsec player interests are not well-represented by the CSM. I intend to bring focus to highsec to address the problem of a lack of non-repetitive content to keep player interest. I intend to work to expand options for PVE players and PVP players that call the space under CONCORD’s authority their home.

o What can players expect from you?

You can expect to see me apply my skills as a hero of highsec to lead the battle for a more fun and dynamic highsec environment that will keep you interested in the game. Your vote for me will finally give the CSM the voice of an under-represented, but critically important group of players. You can also expect to lose your ship if I find you and you are AFK.

o More information

A selected group of Highsec Elite Players are advising me at any time.

14 Likes

Russian version:

Ваша история в EVE Online.

Меня всегда больше всего интересовали аспекты PVP в EVE Online. С тех пор, как я начал играть, моей целью было не только весело провести время, но и помочь другим понять и опробовать PVP составляющую игры, которую многие игроки стараются избегать, потому что боятся неизвестного. Я призываю людей, которые сталкиваются со мной, уделять больше внимания EVE, чтобы это не была просто программа, работающая на втором экране, пока они смотрят фильм или играют во что-то еще. Это всегда было моей целью, и я добиваюсь ее каждый день, когда я он-лайн.

o Ваши области знаний. В каких областях игры, по вашему мнению, вы наиболее осведомлены? Какие качества отличают вас от других кандидатов?

Всё что вам нужно знать обо мне, вы можете увидеть на сайте zkillboard. Я эксперт в хай-сек PVP. Я разбираюсь в механике боя в хайсек-пространстве лучше, чем любой другой игрок. Ни один другой кандидат не принесет за стол CSM такой обширный опыт ганка как мой. Эта перспектива почти не представлена ​​нынешними членами CSM или другими кандидатами.

o Почему вы подаете заявку на участие в CSM?

Highsec - это огромная часть сообщества игроков в EVE. Это и почва для новичков, и пристанище для тех кто любит играть в одиночку, зарабатывая на плекс. Однако интересы хайсек-игроков представлены в CSM недостаточно хорошо. Я намерен сосредоточить внимание на секторах с высоким уровнем безопасности, чтобы решить проблему отсутствия уникального контента для поддержания интереса игроков. Я планирую работать над расширением возможностей для игроков как PVE направления, так и PVP игроков, которые называют пространство, находящееся под властью CONCORD, своим домом.

o Чего игроки могут ожидать от вас?

Вы можете ожидать, что я применю свои навыки как ветеран хай-секторов, чтобы вести битву за более веселую и динамичную среду условно безопасного космоса, которая будет поддерживать ваш интерес к игре. Ваш голос за меня, наконец, даст Совету директоров голос недостаточно представленной, но критически важной группы игроков. И вы по прежнему также можете ожидать потерять свой корабль, если я найду вас, а вы AFK.

o Дополнительная информация

Я знаком с огромным количеством ганкеров и обязуюсь в будущем прислушиваться к их голосам. Любое предложение будет рассмотрено, и, если оно будет интересно, представлено совету.

9 Likes

GO GAY PRIDE GO!

3 Likes

High sec miners are counting on you.

5 Likes

You have my full support!

1 Like

We need someone in the know of Ganking to bounce ideas off of. Lean from. And in general, help CCP see what works, and doesn’t, when it comes to player interactions in high-sec and beyond. I absolutely agree that GPB can help with this.

3 Likes

What a great idea! Ive always thought that hisec miners were the scum of the earth and now people like grey blind brooom are ridding us of this plague. You have my vote

2 Likes

A vote for Gay Pride BOOOOOM is a vote for the freedom and prosperity of miners throughout New Eden.

3 Likes

Finally, someone to represent EVE’s most elite PVPers.

3 Likes

You have my vote!

2 Likes

You have my vote and i must say you do great work in game

3 Likes

I WILL VOTE FOR GAY PRIDE BOOOOOM AND I DEMAND THAT ALL OF YOU CAST YOUR VOTE FOR THIS ELITE HERO OF HIGHSEC SPACE OR YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY!!!

4 Likes

A vote for Gay Pride Boom, is a vote for freedom and prosperity.

3 Likes

Everyone should vote Gay Pride Booooom this guy is awesome to not vote for him would be the next biggest mistake in eve’s history . You have my Vote

3 Likes

I am voting for and endorsing Gay Pride BOOOOOM for CSM16

Myself and GPB go back a small while, and I have assisted in funding some of his highsec ganking campaigns in the past.
I truely believe that Highsec ganking is one of the cornerstones of EVE Online and it should be allowed to continue into the future.

Although I do want to point out that the only reason I am voting for GBP is simply out of trust that he has the ability to do a good job.
I hope he understands that his personal ideology of the game is secondary to the health and future of EVE as a game, so we can assist CCP in bringing EVE Online into it’s second and third decade.

GBP – I wish you the best of luck
I am putting faith in you if you are successful, so don’t let the community, nor yourself down

Jim o7

4 Likes

Gay Pride BOOOOOM should be congratulated on their candidacy, and fully supported in their effort to help improve the game for all of us.

GO Gay Pride BOOOOOM!

3 Likes

I endorse this message and the candidacy of Gay Pride BOOOOOM for CSM. I was quietly eating my morning porridge when Gay Pride BOOOOOM popped along, popped my cherry and ‘BOOOOOM’ went my Retriever ‘Yum Yum’.

I am now a fully enlightened cityzen of New Eden and I have the sore bits to prove it.

<Sent from ‘yum yum II with furry dice’ - Asteriod Belt IV Alakgur’>

We worship Gay Pride BOOOOOM!

4 Likes

We are in possession of all your information. You are currently residing in HS as a carebear and we know this because we have gained access into your entire corps infrastructure. You will vote for Gay Pride BOOOOOM on CSM Election Day or we will come after you. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you.

3 Likes

Y’all should throw in yer vote fer Gay Pride BOOOOOM! I can’t tell ya folks how much I’ve learned about EVE by workin’ with such a daggum expert in PVP and game mechanics. CSM is gonna be a real hootenanny if’n y’all vote smart n’ vote fer Pride!

3 Likes

GPB is the true miners candidate.

3 Likes