Ghost training exploit

Did they fix the ghost training exploit ?

I am going away on holiday next week and my account will expire while I am away, but I will still have a skill in training.

I will renew my account when I return, but I just don’t want to be in a position where I am accused of ghost training in these circumstances.

Thanks

Yes they did… why don’t you just renew the account before you go away, the time just bolts onto the end so you don’t lose anything.

1 Like

i’ll lose 3 weeks game time.

As long as they fixed it, that’s fine.

Thx

No you won’t. When you buy or add game time the new chunk does not begin until the existing amount ends.

What I meant was that I’ll be paying for 3 weeks game time that I will not be using as I’ll be away.

Ah, I see. Enjoy your holiday!

But think about the SP! You dont pay for playtime, you pay for training :smiley:

As cynical as this answer is, I do have to agree with Sara. Unless you use game time to make ISK so that you can effectively PLEX your accounts for free, then paying so you can continue to train your skills is still a good investment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.