Gila Botting is Out of Hand

The botting Gilas were painfully obvious whenever I travelled to Venal for the last Guristas event. Just gonna save the admonishment because there is plenty of it here already.

1 Like

I won’t lie. There a few missions I have in mind to fire up ye old auto-target FOF hard to probe tengu.

Right click something, speed/sig tank orbit around it and make some isk in some of those juicy 1 room rat pinata missions while I do the apartment cleaning on a saturday for an hour or 2. even 2 mill ticks is better than 0 lol.

It go well with the other alt. She takes a mining frigate out. Its just feed it rock locks every cycle. since the expedition frigates can kill even a decent sized empire rock in one cycle.

1 Like

Then it a good time to re-assess why Alphas were allowed extended hull access in the first place. Restoring the limits of Racial Cruiser level would curtail this sort of abuse.

Or put in an income cap, were excessive amounts are added to escrow - available with 3 months sub.

Or just balance ESS so if you’re botting and not defending your space you’re broke! More content, less bots, problem solved!

1 Like

If CCP wanted to hurt botting, they could very easily track the money.

They don’t want to hurt butting, not too much at least.

1 Like

Many MMO’s are like this. When subs ain’t what they used to be…a botter is still a sub lol.

Even WoW. A famed streamer when he gets riled up about this will have a whole stream on this. With video proof even. Literally 10’s of boomkins running loops. Looks like a crap ton of balance druids in conga lines really.

YOu go back to the same spot on the server next day or days later…its still a boomkin party. Boomkins liked for a variety of reasons. Sort of like how eve botters like certain ships.

Proof?

Tune in to my Twitch stream!

So you are asserting things without a proof.

Too bad.

oh nooo

Y U MAEK ME SAD ?

They are desperately needed for entering missions sites, a quick accel gate puzzle would be sweet, lore fitting & would prove a major hurdle for near all bot scripters.

Piggy backing account verification on Visa would be a sure fire way of obliterating 90% of botting in one patch update.

But botting is CCP’‘s baseline, you are a clown if you think otherwise. There are plenty of clowns both in TQ & CCP’'s lower ranks to come try argue the contrary.

2 Likes

So, bots or not the ships aren’t the problem. It was this same mentality that caused the VNI nerf. When all they needed to do was spawn scramming, webbing frigs with every wave, and copy/paste sleepers ai into the rats. That would defeat sig tanking and make drones rat food. The content needs to change not the damn ships.

Technically botting is always out of hands because you don’t use your hands to control a bot ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the reason CODE exists

they changed the drones to avoid boting
a flood of tears made they change back
you reap what you sow

sure, because bots could not handle drones easier than a real player …

you must be right…
is the law

Nullsec Alliances can’t survive without this. This are Your alliances bots.

FFS there 's been bots to control supers and their fighters, bots to play exploration minigame, for years now.

Claiming auto aggression from drones would help against bots is just delusional.